Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Opioid

Saw on Melrose Patch a list of Ma towns and the opioid overdoses compared to previous years. Melrose went from 2 one year then 10 ! MAAV does a great job helping our youth with dating violence but what do we have for drug awareness. This is scary I don’t want to hear it is because we need an override either

Re: Opioid

DA Marion Ryan and Chief Mike Lyle will be holding a Community Conversation on the Opiod Epidemic.
The meeting starts at 6pm on 5-30-2018 at The Milano Center.

Melrosian
Saw on Melrose Patch a list of Ma towns and the opioid overdoses compared to previous years. Melrose went from 2 one year then 10 ! MAAV does a great job helping our youth with dating violence but what do we have for drug awareness. This is scary I don’t want to hear it is because we need an override either
Probably some burnouts that moved into our section 8 housing.

BA
Melrosian
Probably some burnouts that moved into our section 8 housing.
You're pleasant

BA - your ignorance and stereotyping of all opiate addicts being in Section 8 is grossly inaccurate. You’d be surprised how many of those “OD’s” occur on the High End East side of the city

John Gage
BA - your ignorance and stereotyping of all opiate addicts being in Section 8 is grossly inaccurate. You’d be surprised how many of those “OD’s” occur on the High End East side of the city
Ok, name some

Hello Alexandr.
We haven't had a comedian on Melrose Messages (well, except for the qpublicans, but I think some of them are actually serious!) for quite a while. Welcome!

Geezer I know you love a good joke, Who is going to be cancelled first? Pepe Le Pew or Pepe Le Quomo , Budeep,Budeep,Budeep,thats all folks. Looney Tunes Libs!!!