Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So Much Hypocrisy, No on Override

I am one of the kids that eat in the morning with my DD and friends.

WTF Indeed
The poster was obviously being facetious. The point was that the so-called learning commons was a total waste of money.

Why weren’t the Community Conversations taped?

I asked 2 of my kids recently who have both had chemistry in the new science labs of they’ve ever used a bunson burner and neither of them have. They didn’t even know what one was. How do you do chemistry without a bunson burner?

Badly.

Hey Mayor and uninformed lemmings, I'd call spending 30K or whatever additional amount it will be for a special election a "Spending Problem" so no more lies about -- we don't have a spending problem, we have a revenue problem. Such a scam this override!!!

Laura
I asked 2 of my kids recently who have both had chemistry in the new science labs of they’ve ever used a bunson burner and neither of them have. They didn’t even know what one was. How do you do chemistry without a bunson burner?
My daughter's elementary student hasn't had ANY science all year so far. That's right, you heard that, ZERO science! And they call this a school system, praise the administration, give the super and all her incompetent hires raises. And now they want over $5 million every year on top of what they've already scammed taxpayers for! NO OVERRIDE!

As for Brodeur for Mayor, also a big fat NO! He's the one who scammed everyone for those stupid Science Kits, claiming they were a science curriculum. Ya right! Have you looked at the science scores for the district????? They $uck, just like the 7th-grade math scores.

Gee, eliminating individual department chairs and combining Science and Math for the district was such an "informed" decision, now, wasn't it? Melrose is as bad now and maybe worse as when Mateus taught 7th-grade math and headed up the teacher's union.

GI best buddy no call no show MBMM put a stop to it at Melrose tv.