Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Economic Worries

The Stock Market is plummeting again today. Trump’s trade wars will continue to blow things up and increase everyone’s economic uncertainty. Many people are already worried and struggling financially. Trump and his band of idiots in Washington will be responsible for creating the collapse of our economy and “It’s the economy stupid”! The recession is coming sooner than people will admit and will impact the Override’s passage. Voting No!

Re: Economic Worries

FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD

Tommy, are you voting for the Override?

We the people have had as much as necessary of the Obama's, Clinton's, and especially Michelle. Watching the DEMS at their lowest time is unspeakable. America, you are wiser than this destruction facing our Nation. We already produced more than enough evidences that make's Watergate look like Romper Room. The way they treat the Trumps is disgraceful. Melania Trump and her parents should be applauded how they entered the country with dignity.

Donald Trump will win a second term 75% and more if the country is doing well.

Will the Trump supporters vote for or against the Override on 4-2-19 ?

THINGS I TRUST MORE THAN BARACK OBAMA...

Mexican tap water
A porcupine with a 'pet me' sign
Bill Clinton
A fart when I have the flu
An elevator ride with Ray Rice
Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
A Bigfoot sighting
A Palestinian on a motorcycle
A Hillary Clinton war story
Gas station sushi
Jimmy Carter
Brian Williams news reports
Pete Carroll coaching decision
Loch Ness Monster sighting

America is Tired of The Obama BS

Trump Supporters

Will the Trump supporters vote for or against the Override on 4-2-19 ?
No way the override will fail. The percent of Trump voters in Melrose came to be 33 percent.

I am a lifelong Democrat who voted for Hillary and I will be voting NO on the Override. I do not trust Melrose politicians and am worried about my family’s financial future. We are not alone in our neighborhood. Many Democrats and Republicans will vote No and the Override will not pass even some parents who have kids in the MPS.

Does it matter. anyone with a brain will see through the numbers and facts...

Trust
THINGS I TRUST MORE THAN BARACK OBAMA...

Mexican tap water
A porcupine with a 'pet me' sign
Bill Clinton
A fart when I have the flu
An elevator ride with Ray Rice
Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
A Bigfoot sighting
A Palestinian on a motorcycle
A Hillary Clinton war story
Gas station sushi
Jimmy Carter
Brian Williams news reports
Pete Carroll coaching decision
Loch Ness Monster sighting

America is Tired of The Obama BS

LOL!!! Spot On! MAGA!

Hey, I have to say if the left haters, news media, and the Hollywood haters liked the president, Melania would be praised for her spectacular disposition and class. The Christmas White House Looks amazing this year great work FLOTUS be proud of America.

Tied of people that hype up people like Alexandria Cortez Ocasio, Megan Markle, Kardashian's and more. It is all junk and they want to sell to make money. One thing is not being hyped up is Dr. Ford.

If it is I think we need to ask questions and get proper information. Override or not we still need to ask questions.

the cult of tRump is strong on here. Go back to watching Fox news and hide. The dems and libs are coming for you. Women and trans of all colors are coming to rule your world. Stockpile all your maga hats.

Its the Economy Stupid
The Stock Market is plummeting again today. Trump’s trade wars will continue to blow things up and increase everyone’s economic uncertainty. Many people are already worried and struggling financially. Trump and his band of idiots in Washington will be responsible for creating the collapse of our economy and “It’s the economy stupid”! The recession is coming sooner than people will admit and will impact the Override’s passage. Voting No!
It's been approved from the first post "Its the Economy" on discussing politics. Some real thought went into the decor FLOTUS did at the peoples home. American Treasures: The Secret Efforts to Save the Declaration Of Independence and the Gettysburg Address along with the endless decoration this is real beauty.