Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mayor

I recently noticed the Mayor campaigning with the Yes voters for the override.. I’m concerned because I send questions and such and she didn’t respond. I am curious will the mayor hear out the skeptics and answer some questions? Maybe we are not opposed to the override just the amount.. will you really be for the Entire community and come to a question and answer session with people leaning toward no because the data is unclear.. I would like to have arranged things clarified and have been met with zero answers.. hope this happens? Not sure what the process is to make it happen.. any information will help.

Re: Mayor

I can afford the override quite easily.

When hell freezes over will Illegitimate Gail answer. She isn’t capable or honest enough. The Override will fail in part because of her. GI and her “ Leadership Team” act just like Trump and the Republican enablers. No one trusts government anymore or politicians who act foolishly and don’t listen.

Biofreeze

Glad you can afford the Override easily. Most people cannot an will be voting NO!

Biofreeze
Then be the do gooder you think you are and pic up the tab for those who can't.. I still want to debate you in public so we all can see your blantant ignorance...Pick a place. Bring taymore and the Mayor, we have question and we still want answers.

Foolish

When hell freezes over will Illegitimate Gail answer. She isn’t capable or honest enough. The Override will fail in part because of her. GI and her “ Leadership Team” act just like Trump and the Republican enablers. No one trusts government anymore or politicians who act foolishly and don’t listen.
Then I think everyone who has a question about the data should ask her to answer? I did not vote for her nor did anyone in town. So why can she meet with th eyes and not the other side. Jaded Community? Fear? Bullying from the yes?