Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thoughts from a relatively newcomer

Oy. Didn't the poster himself call it a conspiracy theory? BTW, are there any of those plots left? I need one for short money.

John H sounds like Trump and his "no collusion" chants, always trying to minimize/marginalize any criticism or even actual illegal and criminal conduct. This kind of mentality sums up the Dolan (and the inarticulate sycophant heiress of his throne) approach to criticism as well. Call them all stupid haters and label anything that might be problematic, as it were, a cruel hoax.

Here we go again, MM is supposedly only fiction and witchhunts while the City Hall shills are all about truth and responsibility. Sorry Bub, but even the Boston Globe reporters openly admit checking this site if they want the real news in Melrose, since the media "of record," as it were, is totally in the tank and has been with few exceptions (one of them being Aaron L's excellent investigative reporting).

Keep it up with your "no collusion" "witchhunt" slamming of this message board, but that will not put a dent in the numbers of people who come here to find the real scoop.

You mean real news like this? No wonder I cancelled my Globe subscription.....

"It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. I will vote NO."