Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bewtra Running for Mayor

For Gawd sake! This is ridiculous. Such audacity from someone who is a lousy alderman/gameplayer. Apparently it's going to be a crowded field of such empty suits. Melrose makes me tired with its stupidities!

Re: Bewtra Running for Mayor

She’ll pull votes away from the narcissistic cad mz since he put all his eggs in the MORE/onemelrose baskets, aka her base. The two will cancel each other out.

How do you know she's running for mayor?

Bewtra’s announcement for Mayor was announced on Melrose Patch tonight.

Here we go. As the divisive override vote ends next week, we will now have a new divisive topic to argue about. Why aren’t you voting for Bewtra? Because your racist? I guarantee we will wee many of these arguments in the next 8 months. Many people will vote for her simply because she is a minority woman. As a Caucasian. I will not vote for her. Has nothing to do with her race. Has everything to do with her living here for 5 years. Sorry. You don’t get to come in and after 5 years think you can run the place, sorry. Also the given the current crop of foolish democratic women in power in the country, I don’t think we need another.

Melrose Patch Alert

Bewtra’s announcement for Mayor was announced on Melrose Patch tonight.
Hi Everyone
It’s going to be a Three Ring circus in eight months!
It’s Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right and stuck in the middle with?

Nothing sexist about telling the truth, is there? We’ll start with Warren, then add Harris, Pelosi, AOC, Waters, Omar, Clinton, need I go on. These women are bat **** crazy. Theres plenty of bat **** crazy male democrats too if it makes you feel better. You can point out crazy repubs all you want, considering there are a lot more men in Congress, but crazy women (especially democrats) outnumber crazy men, I’d rather take my chances voting for a man. But I’ll never vote democrat anyway. If there are no other options I’ll leave it blank.

Pal.....you are hilarious...i needed a good chuckle....seriously....

I should read the Patch more. I didn't know it had breaking news. I am completely against the override and voting no. She supports the override so I can't support her right now.

Is it possible that this entire site is (mostly) being posted by the same person with multiple personality disorder? Some of the stuff above is so outlandish it boarders on "ludicrous speed". Can anyone really post that all democrat women are bat **** crazy and not just be a bull**** provocateur looking to have a conversation with themselves (I resisted to use himself for obvious reasons)

Shut up. I will pummel you. (hits own face)

To make a joke when we're talking serious stuff. Liberal women are the worst! (interject any reason you want)

Just like you
To make a joke when we're talking serious stuff. Liberal women are the worst! (interject any reason you want)
Well I own one of the posts so surely there are at least two posters, and you, so that’s three.

Who cares
She’ll pull votes away from the narcissistic cad mz since he put all his eggs in the MORE/onemelrose baskets, aka her base. The two will cancel each other out.

Yes, Bewtra and Zwirko will cancel each other out. Looks like Brodeur versus Mederios. The outcome of the Override decision will decide the next Mayor.