Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Multiple Frauds perpetrated by Melrose Officials

BOA June 10 2019 at 00:45 Gerry Mroz speaking about Water&Sewer & $5 million-dollar school administration fraud claiming "school security" expense
https://vimeo.com/341482788

30:01 Mr. Pelrine talking about Water & Sewer

35:20 Mr. Mroz talking about Water & Sewer Fraud at Water & Sewer "Hearing"

2:01 MBewtra asks disingenuous, wrong-headed questions of Scenna in order to try and discredit GMroz while the rest of the board (except MM by and large) lets that happen.

Translation: SHOW UP THIS THURSDAY EVENING for the BOA vote on total budget and on extortionist Water & Sewer Rates!

Appropriations Committee
Budget Hearing
6/13/2019 7:30 PM
Aldermanic Chamber
http://melrosecityma.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_Meeting.aspx?ID=4036

ORDER-2019-102 : An Appropriation from Free Cash, account number (01-324001), in the amount of $2,327,694.00 to various accounts as set forth herein.

ORDER-2019-85 : City of Melrose Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2020 in the amount of $86,662,987.61. (Eighty-Six Million, Six Hundred Sixty-Two Thousand, Nine Hundred Eighty-Seven Dollars and Sixty-One Cents).

Board of Aldermen
Regular Meeting
6/17/2019 7:45 PM
Aldermanic Chamber

Re: Multiple Frauds perpetrated by Melrose Officials

https://vimeo.com/341482788 2:14:00
Bewtra: Reading (poorly) from an MWRA blurb in order to convince us she's taking the matter seriously: "They used to visit Melrose often for flooding.... because we are a topographic bowl that creates hydraulic challenges...." Really??? How utterly fake and pretentious! We're supposed to believe Bewtra has done her due diligence and is confirming with the "knowledgeable" (lying) officials that all is well and the decision-making process is above reproach under her "expert" (silly and fake) questioning about this issue that gets "public scrutiny" (oh heavens, not that!). What a ridiculous and illustrative exchange.

Scenna: "There are two orders here tonight looking to reappropriate 'retained earnings'": Translation is that the city will use the extorted overcharged amounts (millions) for other purposes (whatever things they choose) instead of repairing water/sewer infrastructure or anything even necessarily relating to water and sewer, for which they had no right to overcharge us as the did in the first place!

Ugh. What a disgusting immorality play Melrose politics are. And they get away with it because most don't even care, let alone show up. Wishing for better health so I could be present at every one of these disgusting meetings and tell them off. They DO NOT REPRESENT ME or my family's concerns!!!!! They forfeit any right to my vote by this kind of behavior!

Re: Multiple Frauds perpetrated by Melrose Officials

senior
https://vimeo.com/341482788 2:14:00
Bewtra: Reading (poorly) from an MWRA blurb in order to convince us she's taking the matter seriously: "They used to visit Melrose often for flooding.... because we are a topographic bowl that creates hydraulic challenges...." Really??? How utterly fake and pretentious! We're supposed to believe Bewtra has done her due diligence and is confirming with the "knowledgeable" (lying) officials that all is well and the decision-making process is above reproach under her "expert" (silly and fake) questioning about this issue that gets "public scrutiny" (oh heavens, not that!). What a ridiculous and illustrative exchange.

Scenna: "There are two orders here tonight looking to reappropriate 'retained earnings'": Translation is that the city will use the extorted overcharged amounts (millions) for other purposes (whatever things they choose) instead of repairing water/sewer infrastructure or anything even necessarily relating to water and sewer, for which they had no right to overcharge us as the did in the first place!

Ugh. What a disgusting immorality play Melrose politics are. And they get away with it because most don't even care, let alone show up. Wishing for better health so I could be present at every one of these disgusting meetings and tell them off. They DO NOT REPRESENT ME or my family's concerns!!!!! They forfeit any right to my vote by this kind of behavior!
The retained earnings they would be spending are above the 10% emergency funding amount that is advised. The "millions" you cite is the 10% emergency fund which makes sense for the city to have.

I agree that now the collection of more than the cost should be scrutinized. All members of the board, including MM, found that the projects that the money was going toward useful and germaine to the city and the DPW. This should be investigated annually and if the projects are no longer useful, they should dial the bills back to cost