Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Melrose a hopeless mess?

I believe PAUL Brodeur there tonight and i was not impressed.Has he forgotten about running for mayor?I was at a public meeting he talked about things that might help melrose funding repairs to the arts.Maybe Paul has to remember just showing up all public events will not you elected as mayor.IT like at picture in the paper.Meeting 6 13 2019.The Poses every candidate has to prove themselves. We have a lot of poser.Have big shoes to fill.The question becomes.WHOS going to work at it hard?

Melrose is slow to develop and behind in all events compared to other cities.

The Poses every candidate has to prove themselves. We have a lot of poser.Have big shoes to fill.The question becomes.WHOSE going to work at it hard?

Whose
The Poses every candidate has to prove themselves. We have a lot of poser.Have big shoes to fill.The question becomes.WHOSE going to work at it hard?
Doubling down on the improper use of whose vs who's. Nice touch.

I agree with @Real News 100% and I would love to meet him or her at a party.

The sewerage on Brazil St is a good example. There should be no question of the city making this right since the DPW said in an early published statement that they did it. Yet those people are left to suffer and pay out of pocket right now. I don't understand not being able to empathize with how this devastation must feel.

Why isn't the free cash being used to make it right? Cancel the slow down signs and the new trees and use this so called found money to help the citizens on Brazil St.