Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Five Million Dollar So-Called Error in School Budget Revealed

Thank you for that link to the video, I have indeed just watched a portion of it, and will certainly watch the rest.
I do however resent "if you actually care"! Simply because I am physically unable to go to meetings to express my displeasure does not mean I don't care where my MY tax money is or isn't going.

Although too late, of course, at least maybe now they’ll see (but never admit) that we were right!

The Police Department is now aware that a $5 million fraud has been perpetrated against the citizens of Melrose. Where is the investigation?

Push.

It will be very interesting to see if this is even mentioned in the Weekly News. It certainly has not been mentioned in the Patch.

Here's Why Paymore Needs $5 million To Retire. After she maxing out her 401(k) and other pre-tax retirement contributions its important to generate as much after-tax investments as possible for passive income...You've worked at least 18 years and have given your investments a good enough amount of time to compound. Mrs. Cyndy Taymore will retire on Melrose money.

This is nothing new.Maybe it"time for all of us to wake up.When was the last time someone ask questions how the spending of money.Spending vs saving ;Striking the right balance ]Decision.Your basic financial needs are covered-You are not current going into debt just paying for are current expenses.Schools

Yeah, keep believing that. How's the world look with your head in the clouds?

Expenses Melrose
This is nothing new.Maybe it"time for all of us to wake up.When was the last time someone ask questions how the spending of money.Spending vs saving ;Striking the right balance ]Decision.Your basic financial needs are covered-You are not current going into debt just paying for are current expenses.Schools
WTF? Must be a MHS graduate.

What do you expect now that we have a convicted felon as head of the school committee! Secrecy and deception has gotten worse since he joined the school committee.

5 million unaccounted for, 2 months after a 5 million override....too funny. Taymor, the school committee and all those One Melrose phonies should be held accountable....can anyone say fraud?

Sorry, Oldie, not meant to criticize you. Thank you for watching AND for caring! Was referring to the fakes in this town who sanctimoniously wield their "caring" but have never attended or watched anything other than maybe PTO or sports meetings. They come off like the great experts of educational policy (demonstrating their profound ignorance with every self-aggrandizing statement). Many of the worst then weaponize their "ONEM" bumper stickers and self-importance, screaming the f-bomb at a senior citizen on a walker (holding a "NO" sign) and thinking this constitutes their civic service. Sorry, absolutely meant no disrespect to those who take the time to understand the issues and respond accordingly.

Thank you 'FT', I appreciate that.
And you're right, I'm sorry to say that when I was "installing" the vote no sign in front of my home I did have someone blow their horn and give me the finger. In addition, the morning after the vote, the sign (which was on private property) was gone. Sad.