Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Should Ruth Clay Be Fired?

One of the BOA at Large Candidates told me “of course she is leaving”. See if Monica or Paul has the guts to fire her. We will see. If the new BOA becomes a kiss ass cabal like the current or past members, they will “allow” her to stay. She is rude, lies and DOESN’T do her job. All the bull sh.. about accountability and transparency will be useless if Vanny, Ruth and PDR keep their jobs. Zwirko vowed to fire them all plus Taymore but of course that will not happen. He got our family’s vote JUST because of that promise.

At Large Candidates

One of the BOA at Large Candidates told me “of course she is leaving”. See if Monica or Paul has the guts to fire her. We will see. If the new BOA becomes a kiss ass cabal like the current or past members, they will “allow” her to stay. She is rude, lies and DOESN’T do her job. All the bull sh.. about accountability and transparency will be useless if Vanny, Ruth and PDR keep their jobs. Zwirko vowed to fire them all plus Taymore but of course that will not happen. He got our family’s vote JUST because of that promise.
Um, Zwirko isn't running at large. He ran for mayor instead, and was embarrassed. Probably shows he doesn't have the best judgement. Glad he has your vote though lol.

I think he/she means they voted for him in the primary.

In any case, she should most assuredly be summarily dismissed. She is also the Health Director in Wakefield - I wonder how that will work? It's a combined department. If she's fired in Melrose, will she automatically be out in Wakefield?