Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brandon Reid for State Representative

Willie
Sorry Brandon, I was almost convinced, but someone (even those only connected 'by association') has to "pay" for what has just happened, and unfortunately that someone starts with you.
I have no association with anyone involved in the impeachment hearings, so I'm not sure how keeping me off a ballot will make anyone feel better. But if you do want to make me "pay", help me get past Tuesday and make me pay in the general election. If don't get the 150 write in votes on Tuesday, the only people who will pay are those who want a choice in the general election. I encourage people to vote for me on Tuesday, even if they don't plan to in the general election.

She will run in the general election if she gets 150 write in ballots! She KNOWS how to get it done. Write in “MONICA MEDEIROS, 3 BAY STATE ROAD, APT A, MELROSE, MA”.

Don’t put your faith in someone untested in Melrose...vote with your head AND your heart for Monica. She can win!!!

Monica for State Rep!
She will run in the general election if she gets 150 write in ballots! She KNOWS how to get it done. Write in “MONICA MEDEIROS, 3 BAY STATE ROAD, APT A, MELROSE, MA”.

Don’t put your faith in someone untested in Melrose...vote with your head AND your heart for Monica. She can win!!!
As I mentioned on the other thread you started, Monica has offered support to my campaign from day one and has been very helpful in my effort to get enough votes to win the nomination. She is not seeking this seat, so putting her name out there for. It only makes you look foolish. Trying to derail my write-in campaign is petty, given that I'm already at a huge disadvantage and simply trying to give people an option in the general.

Good luck to all. Signing off this message board. Many thanks to those who will be supporting me on Tuesday, and even those who will not.

For those who would like to stay in contact, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out at:

Reidforstaterep@gmail.com

I’ll still never even consider voting for a Republican again in my lifetime, but have to say that was a good effort Brandon, and I’m glad you made it onto the final ballot!

Thank you Willie, and many thanks to everyone on here who did make it out to the polls (even those who didn't vote for me)! Every vote counted in this primary, and now voters will have a choice on March 3rd!