Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Write in Monica Medeiros for State Rep!

The truth is that Monica has served this City as the only republican voice. You, sir, are untested and couldn’t even figure out how to get on the ballot. Too late. Too bad. My vote is for Monica!!!

i used post on this board often but rarely come on anymore because it has become so filled with hate. brandon reid seems like a nice man. its sad to see how he has been treated by posters on here. we need more positivity. the melrose political landscape has become so discordant. i think kate will win in the end but we could use a change from the norm. brandon reed has my vote.

mary s.
i used post on this board often but rarely come on anymore because it has become so filled with hate. brandon reid seems like a nice man. its sad to see how he has been treated by posters on here. we need more positivity. the melrose political landscape has become so discordant. i think kate will win in the end but we could use a change from the norm. brandon reed has my vote.
All the negativity in this town sucks.

Make sure you write in Monica....the only clear choice!! Keep this thread at the top!

There is still time! Get out and write in the clear choice “Monica”!!!!