Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horri

There’s a single mother posting on the Melrose Facebook page looking for a place to live and doesn’t qualify for public housing because she doesn’t make enough? Is that a joke? I’m almost certain there are many families living in Melrose housing who don’t work at all and some have men who are capable of working living in them. This woman is ordered by the courts to live in Melrose? You must live in one of the most expensive Massachusetts cities. Another joke? So obviously they don’t care if she and her kids end up homeless. We bring people from other countries here, they don’t speak English, the are a drain on the school resources, we house them, give them welfare, which would be all fine and good if we took care of our own first. But bleeding hearts want to take care of everyone else. It’s a sad reality and a reason why not to vote democrat.

Re: Horri

Sad
There’s a single mother posting on the Melrose Facebook page looking for a place to live and doesn’t qualify for public housing because she doesn’t make enough? Is that a joke? I’m almost certain there are many families living in Melrose housing who don’t work at all and some have men who are capable of working living in them. This woman is ordered by the courts to live in Melrose? You must live in one of the most expensive Massachusetts cities. Another joke? So obviously they don’t care if she and her kids end up homeless. We bring people from other countries here, they don’t speak English, the are a drain on the school resources, we house them, give them welfare, which would be all fine and good if we took care of our own first. But bleeding hearts want to take care of everyone else. It’s a sad reality and a reason why not to vote democrat.
I don’t understand why the courts are making her stay in Melrose. Usually it’s just don’t leave the State. Dad has apartment but let’s his kids sleep wherever? Grandfather threw them out and she can’t get back in to get her belongings and food. Dad and his father need to step up and take care of these kids and their mom. It will be hard for her to rent here.