Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do Not Let Pelosi Become Our President! Disturbing Information.

Amazing so many negative channels are attacking Walter Reed medical center. It's insane we know more now then when this virus came from China. First the CDC told us NOT to wear a mask then guidelines changed. Drs. notes not to wear a mask cause it's so unhealthy to breath your own air and cloth mask are useless against covid19. Now, we know ages 0 to 19 is 99.7, age 20 to 40 is 99.8 and chances are 100% you will survive with the new medications now. The Democrats have purposely put FEAR into American people to wear a mask. We didn't forget Nancy Pelosi NO MASK, No Social distances and at a salon that was not open in California. This women is a hypocrite like many others.

People are coming out to eat, malls, buying homes, cars and finally the unemployment rate was in the high 20's guess what....it's down to 7.9. Keep defunding the police and you will have more then an armed robber come through Melrose. More thugs will and swipe food off your customers plate....like Turners. Small businesses are suffering in democrats state because they are not opening up to hurt this country. Did the media catch Joe Biden saying "I stayed in my home and some BLACK women puts food on my shelves, and you are not Black if you don't vote for me. Racist Biden didn't want his kids growing up with interaction kids. We didn't close down the fire, police, grocery stores ect. We sure in HECK can vote for the Supreme Court Justices.

Re: Do Not Let Pelosi Become Our President! Disturbing Information.

Vote the White House incumbent who's on a steroid high out of office.