Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Police

This is so ******* stupid. We’re all dumber for having read this. I can’t believe you typed this out. May Gkd have mercy on your soul.

What movie did you steal those last couple of lines from? They said it was a big accident on Franklin Street. I thought this was the right place to bring up this kind of concern, but maybe not if it’s going to get a useless response!

Not-so-“Rose”y Outlook
What movie did you steal those last couple of lines from? They said it was a big accident on Franklin Street. I thought this was the right place to bring up this kind of concern, but maybe not if it’s going to get a useless response!
you should contact local police department first. Tell them your story and have as much iformation about vehicles.

True, by a retired lieutenant

You over heard someone talking and you was not in on this conversation? Am I hearing you right?

There’s only one lieutenant who retired recently is this the reason?

Melrose finest has never been fine. Ask those who knew the deptartment in the seventies and eighties. The drinking on the job, the drug use, they bullying.

Even today this young force is said to enjoy their white powdery substance.

Leave the police alone they are doing a good job at this time with the woke administration, thanks to you!
All because of the teachers union causing many of the public school issues and the mayor.

Melrose lost its finest police chief ever, and that's because of chronic mistreatment by PB. Targeting so-called "wokeness" is just fabricated FoxNonNewsNonsense. Melrose is responsible for its own sorry state of affairs, and that includes a history of some despicable police conduct. That being said, the whole force should not be condemned because of the bad apples. Most are trying to do a decent job, or at least they were under Chief Lyle, who actually called out improper conduct. Unfortunately he couldn't do anything to control the bad behavior of too many of Melrose's elected officials and their appointed hacks.