Melrose Messages

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Start a New Topic 
Summer Painting Business

My name is Alex Campbell and I've been a resident in Melrose my whole life. I am currently a Junior at the University of Rhode Island, studying in the College of Business. Out of state tuition is very expensive as many of you may know, so to help pay for it I am working as a Branch Manger for a New England based painting company called Collegiate Entrepreneurs Inc. We specialize in Exterior painting as well as Interior, Deck Staining, Power-washing, and Driveway Resealing.

I am currently giving free, no obligation estimates in Melrose as well as Wakefield, Stoneham, Saugus, and the Greater Boston area as a whole. Our company has competitive rates relative to the residential painting business, but we pride ourselves with our level of quality. Collegiate Entrepreneurs is partnered with Sherwin Williams, who supplies our paint and trains/certifies our employees. We carry full Worker's Compensation with $1,000,000 in Liability Insurance. We also are BBB certified and fully compliant with EPA laws (lead jobs), unlike many other local contractors.

For anyone who may be interested in getting a quote, you can contact me by cell (781)-307-3650 or also by email The estimates are free and hold no obligations like previously stated, and they only take about an hour. I look forward to doing business with anyone in the area!