Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scheduling disaster at MHS

Does it ever end? Thank you to the head of guidance and Special Ed at MHS for managing to screw up the schedules of the majority of MHS students AND teachers. These poor kids are on their own unless they have a parent that is paying attention.

Parents of students in honors or AP no worries your child is all set until they take an AP exam or try to get into a decent college. Good luck!
`
The rest of the masses, the unworthy are sitting in physics classes with no teacher, classes geared towards helping with learning strategies are bursting with upwards of 45 kids because they transferred a teacher to MVMMS and did not replace him while allowing a science teacher to create an AP class for his daughter and her friends.

Many students have lost their dedicated guidance counselor. They have lost their safety net.

I am paying attention

Re: Scheduling disaster at MHS

Love it. What a disaster. Yet you complain on a message board. What have you done about it?

Only effective way to get anything done. The retribution on families and teachers is outrageous.

Coward. Fight for your kids in person.

The poster is a coward and a liar. I have 2 kids at MHS and had no such problems.

LOL no lies sadly. Facts as follows:

There is no physics teacher. There is a babysitting substitute.

MHS is down at least 1 special education teacher causing some classes to be doubled in size.

Happy to hear that your children's schedules are problem free. You must be relieved. God bless

I thought that this board was blocked from City Hall and Central Admin. Seems as though a chord was struck.

'Mom' continue to network as under the radar as possible. Remember that this is not any but the Ultimate Insiders Club but there are some that truly care.

Mom
Only effective way to get anything done. The retribution on families and teachers is outrageous.

Being a victim, I agree. You are well within your rights to make public any transgressions of the "Evil Empire" also known as CT's Administration.