Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: School Committee . Public Requirement.

MFD
Dear "Just Read All of This"....please return to your basement room in your monm's house and let the grown-ups have their conversations!The "real" world seems to be too much for you!

Conversation? More like crazy rants! Do you really end to write 6 threads dedicated to refuting a 2 minute statement? Do you even know if CKK wants you to go on like this on her behalf? I hope not - because if she supports this bullying and badgering I can no longer support her.

You still don't get it. This is not about CKK. This is about preserving transparency, public participation and decorum during during school committee meetings so that people won't feel threatened for speaking at these meetings. MS. Grover purposefully slandered a sitting SC member and members of the public in violation of School committee rules. She did this with the willful purpose of intentionally intimidating Melrose residents with different views from her or her boss from speaking out at SC meetings. K Thorpe also violated the public's trust by not stopping this misbehavior immediately. The residents of Melrose will not tolerate this activity. It is the people's civic duty to stop this activity and we will speak out about it wherever or whenever it happens. We are fully prepared to protect residents' rights to public participation, and transparency of school committee business. As taxpayer's, we have the absolute right to full disclosure of the spending of our tax dollars.

No, if it was anyone but CKK that was discussed you wouldn't care. Substitute MD or CC for CKK in MG's remarks and you would all be in agreement. If CKK knows any if you personally, I hope she asks you to give it a rest because all of this mockery and slander of a person during public comment from her supporters is just reflecting badly on her .

Get over it. Its not about CKK. She just happens to be the recent target. Its about public participation and transparency. The current administration doesn't want it. The residents of Melrose do. Over and out...

Delusions, please, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself with your ignorance. If it were anyone else my response would be exactly the same. Ms. Grover was totally out of order, and she should have been shut down by the chair. If it had been anyone other than CKK that Ms. Grover's outrageous remarks were directed against, the chair would have shut her down. The abuse of power and trust displayed by this SC, and by our city government in general, is absolutely disgraceful, and if you don't think this latest assault on CKK wasn't directed by, or at least approved by our conspicuously absent Mayor, then I suggest you stop adding whatever hallucinogen you're adding to your koolaid, because the delusions are yours, not mine.

1 2