Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SC Actually Admits Violating Open Meeting Laws

I agree with MFD
Lets see how many people "everyone" is. I'm guessing the first row won't be filled.

Agreed: Now that KT, RD and the rest of the School Committee (with the exception of CKK) has effectively neutralized any public participation by moving it to 10 PM after all business is done and all votes have been taken, the taxpayer's attendance is now irrelevant. Might as well watch it on television. I for one, find entertainment value in seeing KT snarl at G Mroz and CKK whenever they say anything at all.

Re: SC Actually Admits Violating Open Meeting Laws

https://vimeo.com/123798016

Here it is, the city solicitor laying out the "error" in no uncertain terms made by Thorp (who normally just bullies her way through any conflict and this time had to admit she was wrong), and how the SC would need to "remediate" the breaking of the law. Keep in mind this is an "error" these same people have purposely made and been cited for before. Kind of amazing that they "admit" their "error." Yeah, this is such a "thoughtful," "mindful," and "reflective" committee all right. Interesting to listen to the budget bloviating right afterwards, and Conway blathering about the middle school trying to wipe away the known awareness of the disasters he is causing there. Thoughtful is not the word any intelligent person would use to describe what these hacks are.