Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Senior Class acceptances

Jeepers??? Could not get into AC or SJP? Are you serious? If you have a checkbook, can write a check and it does not bounce you are in.

Parent
I feel terrible for the MHS Junior. It is difficult to go to a place that provides you with no motivation. However, I disagree with the opinion that this is what the school is like for all students. There are many children that really enjoy Melrose High School. The kids involved with the Advanced Placement classes, National Honor Society, Music and Drama programs and athletic teams all derive motivation from their peers and the mutual goal of high achievement. Perhaps this MHS student is too dependent on others and has not set any personal goals. I would encourage this student to take a look at the various students and school programs & activities where students are excelling and ask themselves what they can do better as an individual to make a difference in their own life.

Okay, Mrs. passive-aggressive, do you feel better? Do you think you made a point and put me in my place? You feel terrible for me? No, you don't and I don't need you to feel terrible for me. If you read my first post you would understand why I posted. I am in NHS, I will take my fair share of APs by the time I graduate, I play sports, and I am involved in the music program. I do several clubs outside school, and I have fun with my free time. I have my personal goals and I will reach them. I know the few kids who have aspirations like me. They are my friends. They are fewer in number than you would believe. It would be nice if the picture you try to paint was actually true- happy, motivated, high-achieving kids everywhere you turned. It would be great if the school and the guidance department would spend time guiding those highly motivated kids. That would be a great MHS.
Oh, and BTW, you should check your grammar. An "individual" doesn't "ask themselves" anything.

Clown Patrol should be retired and sent to the reservation like the Barnum And Bailey elephants. Someone will need to scoop up their poop....[:))]

It seems to me the truth keeps speaking for itself.

Can't you losers at least be original. Between appropriating Clown Patrol material and making up fake high school students the clowns have bottomed out. The fake MHS junior is apparently Forrest Gump. How many times has he met the president. He's an AP student, athlete, musician and participates in several clubs after school...and a member of the grammar police. What a superstar. You should have thrown in that he has been bullied by members of LGBT community,and as a Metco student has been discriminated against by several teachers.

Ahhh...Waka, Waka, Waka

Still playing with yourself, I see. You better be careful - you're going to go blind.

Can't you losers at least be original. Between appropriating Clown Patrol material and making up fake high school students the clowns have bottomed out. The fake MHS junior is apparently Forrest Gump. How many times has he met the president. He's an AP student, athlete, musician and participates in several clubs after school...and a member of the grammar police. What a superstar. You should have thrown in that he has been bullied by members of LGBT community,and as a Metco student has been discriminated against by several teachers.

Clown it's somewhat ironic that you don't believe an MHS student could have good grammar and be an athlete, musician, AP student that participates in clubs.
Didn't this thread start by posting about MHS students that got into IVY colleges?

In an effort to get your point across you not only contradicted yourself but you belittled every student at MHS. What a complete troll you are.

Ahh...Waka, Waka, Waka

I'm stalking you Ms. Clown! If this site is so meaningless why are you all over it? Got nuthin? Ya....I thought so.

patricia wright
I'm stalking you Ms. Clown! If this site is so meaningless why are you all over it? Got nuthin? Ya....I thought so.

Great, Patricia - keep her honest!

Ms. Clown patrol, be careful that she doesn't try an illegal wire tap as she is stalking you.

Well said.

1 2