Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SC Facist Control

At the "Space" Meeting of the MPS and SC next Saturday, the powers to be will take "Pre-Screened" questions. How utterly FACIST of them! Then they will "allow" other questions. WIll there be time? It is scheduled between 9-11. Why is there a time limit? Shut down dialogue at 11am when the educational ramifications of decisions made will affect the educational, social and psychological lives of kids forever. These people are sick! The process is sick! If 5th graders are moved to the middle school and 8th graders are moved to MHS, the students in this district will be vulnerable to a variety of illnesses which do not have to happen.
SICK!

Re: SC Facist Control

"ills", or "illnesses"?

Ills and Illnesses......

Poor Willie - please pay attention to content rather than linguistics otherwise you will miss out on matters of importance.

I'm sure that the reason they are limiting the discussion to 2 hours is after 2 hours - Taymore loses her concentration and focus and begins to nod off!

My personal opinion is that she did not envision the job to be this intense, confrontational, and that she would be made to be so accountable for her actions - in other words - she wasn't properly prepared for the job.

Any time left over for direct questions from the public will be set aside for MEFers and city hall insiders like Martha Grover who will ask pre-canned irrelevant softball questions and will marvel at how well CT has handled the potential overcrowding situation. Meanwhile, it appears the district stupidly signed a long term lease with SEEM Collaborative rather than a year to year lease for the Beebe school which was held (rather than being sold) in the event that extra capacity was needed in the future. Go figure. If you think Gerry Mroz will get a word in edgewise, Margaret Driscoll will be there to shout him down per usual.

MFD, I simply did not understand what "illnesses" students might be vulnerable to, and was asking if the writer meant "ills", not correcting grammar/word usage. Stop bothering me!

Willie
MFD, I simply did not understand what "illnesses" students might be vulnerable to, and was asking if the writer meant "ills", not correcting grammar/word usage. Stop bothering me!

Sorry, Willie - thought you were trying to be funny!