Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Disturbing Public Comment from the parent of the MHS student with the highest GPA

NO

Re: Disturbing Public Comment from the parent of the MHS student with the highest GPA

Does anyone actually like Margaret Driscoll? Or respect her?

She's a crazy power monger who pretends to know much more than she does. She's transparent though and it would seem that even if you sat on the SC with her, she'd make your skin crawl.

Driscoll Dynasty
Does anyone actually like Margaret Driscoll? Or respect her?

She's a crazy power monger who pretends to know much more than she does. She's transparent though and it would seem that even if you sat on the SC with her, she'd make your skin crawl.
I know that Liz is far more intelligent than Marge, but....GOD forgive me, I find Liz a lot more attractive! Ah Waka Waka Waka!

Oh you mean the "real" or "nascent" SCIENTIST (always all in caps as far as she's concerned!)?

It's a total bunch of jokers, top to bottom, including the Nervous Nodder Newbie who must always nod her approval of absolutely EVERYTHING that any of her esteemed colleagues are babbling about ad nauseum, Eddie Easy Time Parolee, the Bloviating Boss Man, Intentional Jess (Cyndy's Bloviating Bestie), Scary Yoga Pants "Cazzatelli" (to hear Madge say it), Moonbat Madge and her Singing Angels.

Then again, the BOA are really no better. Is this really the best that Melrose can come up with?

Liz is more attractive. She could drop the scientist routine but 'education expert' is already taken. Sour puss Dugan & that bobble head Grande need no comment except that they're there to further themselves personally. Incomprehensible is the felon. The elected felon.

And the BOA as written above is no better.