Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Katherine Clark and Paul Broduer…Where are you?

Why is it that Clark and Broduer remain silent about the civil rights violations that have occurred in our district? How is it that Clark can sit on the chamber floor in Washington demanding a vote on gun control yet remain silent on the civil rights abuses that occur in this City? I don’t know what Paul does but I guess that’s self-evident. Nothing. Why don’t you two speak out? Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore? Sit on the floor of the Aldermanic floor and demand that she resigns? Both of you are completely and utterly useless.

I think Aaron should do a story about their silence.

Re: Katherine Clark and Paul Broduer…Where are you?

Those two people are useless as far as I'm concerned.

One of them, Katherine Clark wants to be the replacement for Pelosi in the House so she will do anything the Elite Politicians say -and keep her mouth shut on matters that are embarrassing to the Democrats.

The other, Paul Brodeur is a corrupt politician who thinks that the little he may do good for some replace the terrible things he has to vote along to satisfy his Democratic handlers like DeLeo et al. I've told Paul this personally and he gets insulted although he refuses to explain his votes to me.

This is what happens in a one party state - higher taxes, incestuous relationships, ignoring what is best for the majority of constituents, and a lack of efforts to prevent fraud, corruption and waste in federal and state bureaucracies.

Can you believe these clowns recently voted to give licenses to illegal immigrants which means we will all have to get passports to fly on planes as a legal federally accepted ID.I thought that getting a license to drive a car was a privilege not a right - but don't tell our stupid legislators!

Get out and vote for Trump and Pence the change is needed.

Agreed! We need a drastic change to send a message to Washington!

patricia wright
Why is it that Clark and Broduer remain silent about the civil rights violations that have occurred in our district? How is it that Clark can sit on the chamber floor in Washington demanding a vote on gun control yet remain silent on the civil rights abuses that occur in this City? I don’t know what Paul does but I guess that’s self-evident. Nothing. Why don’t you two speak out? Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore? Sit on the floor of the Aldermanic floor and demand that she resigns? Both of you are completely and utterly useless.

I think Aaron should do a story about their silence.

Olive Oyl only did it to get cozy with John Lewis.

Can't wait until Saint Rebecca gives Saint Katherine the annual MAAV Award.

Bill Clinton is no different than Donald Trump.

Katherine Clark you should be ashamed of yourself for not going to Washington D.C. and all the rest of the DEMS that can not take it and looking for any excuse not to go. Thanks to our Gov. Baker for doing the right thing. No one would do that to Obama or they would of been called a racist. Well Katherine Clark you are a bully along with the crew that are not attending. RESEPECT YOUR PREZ!!!!

I'll tell you where they are...At home listening to their constituents. Certainly you didn't think they would be in D.C. honoring someone who admitted to casual indecent assault and battery against women, or did you?? (Sure, only 12 women have accused him of this crime, you say?).

Surely you didn't think our State representatives would be in D.C. honoring an Islamophobe, homophobe, someone who routinely denigrates women, the disabled, Mexicans, and minorities?...or did you??

Kudos to those who did not show up to honor this poor excuse for a president.

Protect America's greatness from the traitorTrump
I'll tell you where they are...At home listening to their constituents. Certainly you didn't think they would be in D.C. honoring someone who admitted to casual indecent assault and battery against women, or did you?? (Sure, only 12 women have accused him of this crime, you say?).

Surely you didn't think our State representatives would be in D.C. honoring an Islamophobe, homophobe, someone who routinely denigrates women, the disabled, Mexicans, and minorities?...or did you??

Kudos to those who did not show up to honor this poor excuse for a president.

Being ignorant of the meaning of this inaugural celebration today - I can see why you think that way you do! The rest of us were celebrating the peaceful transfer of power.

Oh by the way...better to have an actual rapist in the White House, Bill Clinton? Get some morals!

My Type Of Man You Liberal Baby.everything he Said Was Rite.Love Our New Pres.Liberals Homos mexies Trans Time To Leave Time To Go.

sigh

Get it right: An inauguration is a formal ceremony or special celebration marking the beginning of a major public leader's term of office. Your foolish honoring of this crazy man is how people like Hitler come into power. Thankfully, 70% of Americans don't support this man or his morals and behavior. This was evident by the near vacant national mall compared to prior inaugurations and the loser has-been musical acts Trump was lucky enough to finally secure for tonight's events.

Lastly, facts count. Clinton as never been charged or under investigation for rape. However, trump HAS in the State of New York, accused along with his perv friend convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Response to "Really?"
Get it right: An inauguration is a formal ceremony or special celebration marking the beginning of a major public leader's term of office. Your foolish honoring of this crazy man is how people like Hitler come into power. Thankfully, 70% of Americans don't support this man or his morals and behavior. This was evident by the near vacant national mall compared to prior inaugurations and the loser has-been musical acts Trump was lucky enough to finally secure for tonight's events.

Lastly, facts count. Clinton as never been charged or under investigation for rape. However, trump HAS in the State of New York, accused along with his perv friend convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Wow - so 70% don't support Trump yet he won an electoral landslide 30 states out of 20! You moonbats will never get over that a majority of people in 30 states want this man as President! We want a change in Washington and you moonbats want to keep everything the same - corruption! Get over it and enjoy the ride for the next 4-8 years!

Oh..by the way - continuing to refer to Hitler analogies will only alienate you with the rest of the country - if you knew anything about the rise of Hitler and who he was - you would be ashamed of yourself for even raising his name with any American! It only shows your total ignorance of history but this is typical of you moonbats!

Good heavens people, MOVE ON, even if that means NOT responding to something foolish!

Sorry, there won't be any "moving on" from Trump's views and behavior on racism, war against our Muslim friends and neighbors, war against women, war against lower and middle class, war against service sector employees, was against civil servants and war against healthcare for the lower and middle class. Anyone who feels forgotten over the last several years, it was because of Republicans strenuously pushing against ANY Obama/Democrats' initiatives to even the playing field for the middle and lower class and poor. If you are wondering, as Obama did, why you pay a much higher EFFECTIVE tax rate than the wealthy upperclass (top 3% of income), now you know why, and now we will pay the consequences with republicans controlling the House, Senate and White House.

Lowest favorability rating of any President EVER at point of taking office. Only 32% favorability rating. Too bad.[:-|]

Bummer
Lowest favorability rating of any President EVER at point of taking office. Only 32% favorability rating. Too bad.[:-|]

Keep quoting these "fake polls"...similar to the ones that told us that Hillary was going to win in a landslide - a day before the election! No one believes these polls any longer and neither should you!

Just today the main street press was called out as news fakers when they reported that the bust of MLK was removed from the oval office and then one national news organization used a "fake " photo to indicate a low attendance at the time of the inaugural. You get more real news by watching cartoons than you do the network stations.

all these non american liberals all in washington marching today.we had all in one place...what happened to my f-18...god we could of made the world a better place.

We Don't have Muslim friends You liberal Moonbat.they Are Killing People All Over The World and You Idiots Want More Of Them here.thank god For Trump The Pc Days Are Over.You Liberals Keep Marching Though Because You Can All Use It.Time To Get Jobs Now No more Hand Outs.Enjoy The Next 8 Years...peace Out

Thinking before you speak or do something. It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. But there will come a day when our lives will end, and we will be accountable for all of the things we have said and done.

Mr USA
all these non american liberals all in washington marching today.we had all in one place...what happened to my f-18...god we could of made the world a better place.

The illiterate rantings of a pathetic nazi wannabe.... God Bless the American citizens who fought so hard to put in place a Constitution so that these pitiful monsters cannot legally express their overwhelming insecurity and wrath via their weaponry. These hateful individuals are giddy with their puerile fantasies of revenge with their guns and confederate flags, and they are indeed dangerous in their rank stupidity. There is obviously no hope that someone like "Mr USA" or "Bear" will ever mature or be capable of empathy, let alone to be able to express himself beyond the level of an elementary school bully. This is not someone who has studied history enough to understand that even Hitler went down in flames and infamy, as will the current trendy white supremacists, the lowest and most uneducated constituency too dumb and hate-filled to understand that their new hero is already on a crash course to spectacular failure.

Though the checks and balances of this Republic are seriously compromised now, the People are still ultimately in charge, as yesterday's record-breaking 647 demonstrations ALL OVER THE WORLD proved. The United States of America are now in one of their darkest eras, but within that darkness the flames of justice and a kinder world are going to prevail in the end. Yesterday's peaceful demonstrations all over the globe need to be followed with consistent actions and organization. Beyond that, all the loving hearts that marched in outrage yesterday need to look inside themselves, also, to find humility over their own citizen failures in allowing the right wing all over the planet to rear its ugly, violent head, and more importantly to take a hard look at why such hatred has been allowed to fester. Without humility and empathy and an honest addressing of failures, the catastrophes currently unfolding will take that much longer and with much worse consequences before a more just world emerges once again.

So sad that the lessons from so many wars have been forgotten, or in the case of pathetic individuals like "MrUSA" were never learned in the first place.

Dear: Down with Hate - did you see some of the signs these protesters had - many of them were disgusting and the filthy language used by the stars that were speaking - they all should be ashamed of themselves!There were many young children in the audience with all that vulgar and hateful language.

You left wing moonbats should look in a mirror to see what's really wrong with this country!

And let's be truthful - that march had more to do with abortion than anything else. These are some of the same people who profess to want to save animals - and give up eating meat, and also complain about cruelty to animals but have no problem killing human beings in the womb and agreeing with late term abortions! What a bunch of hypocrites!

Bummer

Obama's favorability leaving office is 60%. Sorry Mr.Small Hands. The truth hurts.

Small Hands Luke
Bummer

Obama's favorability leaving office is 60%. Sorry Mr.Small Hands. The truth hurts.

Sure - but please don't mention what he left the Democrats! During his 8 years, they lost majorities in the House, the Senate, and then the Presidency - Yep - he was the Republicans secret weapon - oh by the way did I mention that during his 8 years, the Democrats lost 900 + state legislator seats and 12 governorship's! What a wonderful legacy to leave the Democrats - thank you so much Obama - we Republicans can not do better! This is a fine example of how he is well-liked but has shown himself to be incompetent!

Hey Moonbat We learned Alright.We learned To never Do what We Did The Last Eight Years.64 Million can't Be Wrong.And I Know Plenty I Know My Son Over Seas In The Marines Has To put His Life On The Line Which Was His Choice To Keep You Liberals Who March And Cry Safe.Respect The Office And Grow Up.Take A Look In The Mirror A hard Look And Think How Bad This Country Ended Up With liberal Plan....Failed Enjoy The Next Eight Years..........

Katherine Clark who are you to speak for us and not go to do the correct process like our Govern did. All the DEMS are not happy because it was to be Hillary. Oh people voted to take care of America first. Give this president a honeymoon period this will go on for the next 4 years move on.

Nevermind, not enough time!

patricia wright

I think Aaron should do a story about their silence. He can't because the press would not release any information she lives in Melrose. And that Paul is he close friends with the principal at the middle school? Or did Katherine and Paul shack up in Washington D.C.?

Katherine Clark I never voted for you and never will you sucked then and you suck now.

Thinking before you speak or do something. It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. But there will come a day when our lives will end, and we will be accountable for all of the things we have said and done.

Noble
Thinking before you speak or do something. It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. But there will come a day when our lives will end, and we will be accountable for all of the things we have said and done.[/quote

Please also consider - we have a forgiving God!

Resident of Melrose for many years and the change is scary. Sen. Clark why make a enemy if you don't have to. You have so many residents in Melrose including myself that voted for you. We relied on you to do what is right for our country to UNITE. I believe it will show in the voters turn out your next election. God is forgiving for all the Trump haters its disgraceful start marching for Peace.

Let me say it a clear as possible: People with sound morals DO NOT unite around unethical and bullying leaders like Trump. Blind loyalty is what gets you into world wars. People and their local politicians blindly followed Hitler into World War II and the genocide that followed, because they were too scared, not brave enough, to do the right thing for fear of retribution. The press also stepped aside for the same reasons.

This is the first thing despots do: Suppress and ridicule the people's voice, the press/media then threaten physical, psychological and economic fear on those individuals, the media, corporations and politicians who have differing opinions: Essentially what Trump has been doing before and after he won the electoral vote. (but lost the popular vote by the widest margin in recent history). Kudos to all the brave Reps like Clark and the millions of protesters around the country who are bravely standing up for our constitutional and moral values by deciding to not fete a new President who does not share these same values with the majority of Americans hold dear.

Little hands
Let me say it a clear as possible: People with sound morals DO NOT unite around unethical and bullying leaders like Trump. Blind loyalty is what gets you into world wars. People and their local politicians blindly followed Hitler into World War II and the genocide that followed, because they were too scared, not brave enough, to do the right thing for fear of retribution. The press also stepped aside for the same reasons.

This is the first thing despots do: Suppress and ridicule the people's voice, the press/media then threaten physical, psychological and economic fear on those individuals, the media, corporations and politicians who have differing opinions: Essentially what Trump has been doing before and after he won the electoral vote. (but lost the popular vote by the widest margin in recent history). Kudos to all the brave Reps like Clark and the millions of protesters around the country who are bravely standing up for our constitutional and moral values by deciding to not fete a new President who does not share these same values with the majority of Americans hold dear.

And what about the 60 million plus who voted for President Trump! Don't they have a say? We won - you lost! Live with it until the next Presidential election. President Trump was a business man before he was President - you ignorant Democrats throwing around the despot and Nazism crap have no credibility!

Hey "Crap":

Sure those who voted for Trump "have a say" just like those in 1930s Weimar Germany "had a say" when they allowed a monster to take over their country. They got their nasty man-child into the White House, and now we are all paying the price, including themselves. Now it's on all of us with actual moral values to stand up for American values, the United States Constitution, and stand tall against the xenophobia, racism, misogyny, and total incompetence that is wreaking havoc all over the globe now. Our country's reputation has been harmed irreparably and our world is far less safe this week than last as a result of the gross incompetence and rank hatred that underlines Trump's outrageously unAmerican policies, if one should even dignify them with that word. It is chaos now and there is no excuse. This did not need to happen. Trump's own cabinet and Pentagon leadership have been cut out of the decision-making and crazy fascists like Bannon and his 30-something a$$hat Miller are defining United States policy, to the detriment of all that is supposed to be sacred and in contempt of all those who fought for our American values.

"Crap" is just another of these ignorant bullies who apparently likes the harm and chaos that is happening now. Shame! This is not okay. Thank you to all who've stood tall against this administration and all the menacing citizens who think this is okay.

"President Trump was a business man before he was President "

You mean a "business man" who is 2 billion dollars in debt and has "successfully" bankrupted nearly every thing he has touched, and is now doing that with our United States as well. The only reason this creep stayed rich is that he had so much money (unspeakably so much) that he could turn around and play roulette with his bottomless credit reserves to borrow more and gamble with new endeavors. He is an ignorant, mentally unstable person whose arrested development and blatant narcissism makes him uniquely unfit to serve. Anyone who couldn't see that is obviously lacking in basic observational skills and maturity as well.

Can you moonbats understand - you LOST! Go back and wipe the tears from your eyes and go out and help us make America great again after the last administration embarrassed us - notice that we have not heard from Obama? He is in hiding knowing that he instituted a similar ban of travel from those 7 countries back in 2015 - no problem doing this because Obama was a Democrat - not bad press, no Schumer crying, no pushback from the Democrats! You people are a bunch of hypocrites and the now we all know it!

Amnesia is another common affliction of Democrats!

A$$hat Spicer doesn't even know what the Onion is, totally ignorant and also Irony Challenged, as so much of Melrose is. He just retweeted an Onion article that he thought was praising him.

Impeachment is inevitable. Just a question of when and how many will have died in the lead-up to it.

"Trump has been trying to govern by impulse, on whim, for personal retribution, for profit, by decree ― as if he had been elected dictator. It doesn’t work, and the wheels are coming off the bus. After a week!

Impeachment is gaining ground because it is the only way to get him out, and because Republicans are already deserting this president in droves, and because the man is psychiatrically incapable of checking whether something is legal before he does it.

Impeachment is gaining ground because it’s so horribly clear that Trump is unfit for office. The grownups around Trump, even the most slavishly loyal ones, spend half their time trying to rein him in, but it can’t be done.

They spend the other half fielding frantic calls from Republican chieftains, business elites and foreign leaders. Trump did what? Poor Reince Priebus has finally attained the pinnacle of power, and it can’t be fun.

It is one thing to live in your own reality when you are a candidate and it’s just words. You can fool enough of the people enough of the time maybe even to get elected. But when you try to govern that way, there is a reality to reality—and reality pushes back.

One by one, Trump has decreed impulsive orders, un-vetted by legal, policy, or political staff, much less by serious planning. Almost immediately he is forced to walk them back by a combination of political and legal pressure—and by reality.

Unlike in the various dictatorships Trump admires, the complex skein of constitutional legal and political checks on tyranny in the United States are holding—just barely at times, but they are holding. And the more reckless Trump’s behavior, the stronger become the checks.

Only with his lunatic effort to selectively ban refugees (but not from terrorist-sending countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt where Trump has business interests) has Trump discovered that the American system has courts. It has courts. Imagine that.

The more unhinged he becomes, the less will conservative judges be the toadies to ordinary Republican policies that they too often have been. Anybody want to wager that the Supreme Court will be Trump’s *****?

In the past week, Republicans from Mitch McConnell on down have tripped over each other rejecting his view of Putin. They have ridiculed his screwball claim of massive voter fraud.

They are running for cover on how to kill ObamaCare without killing patients or Republican re-election hopes. This is actually complicated, and nuance is not Trump’s strong suit. Rep Tom McClintock of California spoke for many when he warned:

“We’d better be sure that we’re prepared to live with the market we’ve created” with repeal, said Rep. Tom McClintock. (R-Calif.)

“That’s going to be called Trumpcare. Republicans will own that lock, stock and barrel, and we’ll be judged in the election less than two years away.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham, mocking Trump’s own nutty tweeting habits, sent out a tweet calling a trade war with Mexico “mucho sad.”

Trump’s own senior staff has had to pull him back from his ludicrous crusade against Mexico and Mexicans, where Trump forces the Mexican president to cancel an official visit one day, and spends an hour on the phone kissing up the next day.

Trump proposed to reinstate torture, but key Republican leaders killed that idea. Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the Senate’s third ranking Republican said Wednesday that the ban on torture was settled law and the Republicans in Congress would oppose any reinstatement. Trump’s own defense secretary holds the same view. After blustering out his new torture policy, Trump meekly agreed to defer to his defense advisers.

All this in just a week! Now capped by federal judges starting to rein him in.

Two weeks ago, in this space, just based on what we witnessed during the transition, I wrote a piece calling for a citizens impeachment panel, as a shadow House Judiciary Committee, to assemble a dossier for a Trump impeachment, and a citizens’ campaign to create a public impeachment movement.

In the two weeks since then, Free Speech for People has launched a citizens’ campaign to impeach Trump. About 400,000 people have already signed the impeachment petition.

The bipartisan group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, (CREW) has been conducting a detailed investigation. Senior legal scholars associated with CREW have filed a detailed legal brief in their lawsuit, documenting the several ways Trump is in violation of the Emoluments Clause, which prohibits a president from profiting from the actions of foreign governments.

There are already plenty of other grounds for impeachment, including Trump’s putting his own business interests ahead of the country’s and his weird and opportunistic alliance with Vladimir Putin bordering on treason. A lesser-known law that goes beyond the Emoluments Clause is the STOCK Act of 2012, which explicitly prohibits the president and other officials from profiting from non-public knowledge.

Impeachment, of course, is a political as well as a legal process. The Founders designed it that way deliberately. But after just a week in office, not only has Trump been deserting the Constitution; his partisan allies are deserting him.

Despite his creepy weirdness, Republicans at first thought they could use Trump for Republican ends. But from his embrace of Putin to his sponsorship of a general trade war, this is no Republican. One can only imagine the alarm and horror being expressed by Republicans privately.

In 1984, the psychiatrist Otto Kernberg described a sickness known as Malignant Narcissism. Unlike ordinary narcissism, malignant narcissism was a severe pathology.

It was characterized by an absence of conscience, a pathological grandiosity and quest for power, and a sadistic joy in cruelty.

Given the sheer danger to the Republic as well as to the Republicans, Trump’s impeachment will happen. The only question is how grave a catastrophe America faces first."

Hey, Stupidity Abounds - go get some sleep and get back in your meds - you are clearly delusional! Boy - you moonbats need to get a grip on life - go take a vacation to clear youyr mind - what's left of it!

It's time we take inventory on our country. We need to see whats coming in and out. This is a way of shaking up the countries. Amazing what has been done in the few weeks under his presidency. Its like how Melrose takes care of generations of Melrose families before someone from a different city, town, or region. President Trump is helping our country be aware and safe.

Movie stars
Ashton the movie star on tv last night said, this is my America! No this is OUR America and I voted for Trump. Sadly people will disown your relationship or friendship and even make your life hell if you voice your vote. This is not the American way so lets make America Great Again, because its been slipping with violence, and most of these men have gone to those countries to train. If your child suffered in 911 you might think different. The Marathon bombers both brothers were collecting off the government. And shame on the government for allowing this to take place when they hated America. And it's not about religion this is about who is in our country and who is going back and forth to our country. I am all for this procedure.

Ditto for me -it's about time a President stood up for us - and is more interested in protecting us than to endanger us by releasing GITMO terrorists and allowing a free flow on immigrants form terrorist nations!

You Trumpists are on the wrong side of history, which will not look kindly on the horrors unleashed by this rogue administration. You are the ones future history books will be writing about in the same vein as the population of 1930s Germany. You should be ashamed, but instead you are self-righteous and bullying, just like your hero in the White House. It's mortifying to think you are a neighbor and community member. You most likely would be comfortable putting those of us who disagree with you on one of those trains to the chambers. That's certainly the end game of those now in power, and you are hopelessly foolish if you do not know this. G--d help us all.

I know when Obama got in the White House you didn't see all the Republicans crying like this. More people believe this should take place. You will not here them say it because, it's people like you that would bully them forever. We had to watch the Democrat party take the nomination away from Hillary and give it to Obama. Ted Kennedy played a big part in that movement. So where is Katherine Clark these days?

Go Patriots!!! When Robert Kraft's wife died a few years ago President Trump went to the ceremony and then called Robert Kraft every single week for one year.

Fascism 101
You Trumpists are on the wrong side of history, which will not look kindly on the horrors unleashed by this rogue administration. You are the ones future history books will be writing about in the same vein as the population of 1930s Germany. You should be ashamed, but instead you are self-righteous and bullying, just like your hero in the White House. It's mortifying to think you are a neighbor and community member. You most likely would be comfortable putting those of us who disagree with you on one of those trains to the chambers. That's certainly the end game of those now in power, and you are hopelessly foolish if you do not know this. G--d help us all.[/quote

Blah, blah, blah...wrong side of history...blah, blah, blah...bullying...blah, blah blah...1930's Germany...blah, blah, blah...how dare you disagree with me....blah, blah, blah...multiple Nazi references...blah, blah, blah...

You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself- invoking Nazi Germany at every turn. It is offensive to those of us who know what happened in Nazi Germany. Those of us who grew up hearing the stories of real atrocities. You have deluded yourself into thinking that this is an apt comparison, but you are ignorant of the checks, balances, and protections you have in present-day USA. It's utter histrionics. Every single decision made gets blown completely out of proportion. Nazi Germany? This ain't even close, lady. You are right that the man upstairs needs to help you...help you get a grip on life.
Trump is doing his job- what he said he would do. You may disagree, but he was elected to do these things. I sucked it up every time Obama signed an executive order. I disagreed with every single one of them. Tough luck for me, and now, tough luck for you. You are the one who sounds self-righteous and bullying, and the fact that you don't see that just reveals your complete lack of self awareness.
I know, I know...you are mortified and devastated to have to share the earth with me...blah, blah, blah

Crap
And what about the 60 million plus who voted for President Trump! Don't they have a say? We won - you lost! Live with it until the next Presidential election. President Trump was a business man before he was President - you ignorant Democrats throwing around the despot and Nazism crap have no credibility!
Stealing money from small businesses contractors and their employees by not paying them per the contract or only pennies on the dollar? You call that being a business man? I call it theft. FYI, Clinton won the popular vote by a 2.1% margin, almost 3 million votes.President Donald Trump became the first president in modern history to have more than half of Americans disapprove of his job performance after only eight days in office. The American People have spoken.

Don't fret. He will be impeached within the 2nd year of office. Remember I said that.

Thinking before you speak or do something. It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day.

Trumpsicle
Don't fret. He will be impeached within the 2nd year of office. Remember I said that.

At this rate, it could be within a couple of weeks!

Fascism 101
Trumpsicle

At this rate, it could be within a couple of weeks!
We need America Great Again!!!

1 2