Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Schools Eliminating Education Stations

SC voted to eliminate summer education stations. Why do I always get the feeling they aren't telling the actual and complete story when they do such things? So many times they give surface reasons but you have that nagging feeling they are witholding the real reasons. It usually is some screw-up they totally could have prevented and they don't want anyone to know.

Re: Schools Eliminating Education Stations

Their communications plan isn't designed to communicate actual truths. They only care about not letting the community see how they fail miserably at so many things.

So what's the outcome on this?

Another long term loyal employee gets the boot. Dr. J. disgraceful the city of Melrose.

screwed
Another long term loyal employee gets the boot. Dr. J. disgraceful the city of Melrose.

Do you mean Heather?

CT is as bad as Trump with your FIRED!!! Now Heather has a family and needs to find a job. How disrespectful of the city she helped with education stations. All the staff they let go is disgusting nothing will ever work for these mean group of people. Hopefully Deb is next to go.

Another day in paradise.

I think they meant Amanda the admin person. She was let go do to "restructuring". All I ever heard was how helpfull she was and nice to the staff, the families and most importantly the kids. No wonder she was let go CT doesn't like nice people. Although from what I heard she got a job offer our loss their gain.