Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Roosevelt Principal's Call to Action !

Details
The phone number781.979-2160 and her name is Patricia White-Lambright or 781-979-2294 that is the Superintendent Of School and her name is Cyndi Taymore.

This is when teachers will give tough students to a teacher they do not like. What happen to the student that got Ms. Forrest because she was not liked.

BEAT BULLYING. ORG Melrose staff, administration, parents, students, nurses, and the city.

Details
The phone number781.979-2160 and her name is Patricia White-Lambright or 781-979-2294 that is the Superintendent Of School and her name is Cyndi Taymore.

PWL has not answered her phone calls its still the secretary Eve.

More violations at the school with all students on IEP's. Parents need to call the school.

violations
More violations at the school with all students on IEP's. Parents need to call the school.
The phone number781.979-2160 and her name is Patricia White-Lambright or 781-979-2294 that is the Superintendent Of School and her name is Cyndi Taymore.Call the Superintendent Cyndi Taymore.The number is 781-979-2294 .

Wouldn't it be much cheaper to file criminal charges against the school administrators here who continually violate the law? It only costs the Commonwealth $25,000 a year to hold these criminals at a minimum security prison, whereas it is costing $60,000 in tuition per year to educate the victimized students in specialized private schools; the common settlement agreement after parents file suit against the district (and we haven't even touched on the legal fee expenses that come right out of the school budget defending these offenders). And all because the administration here routinely chooses to violate SPED laws, civil rights laws and harassment/anti-bullying laws.

It takes a mayor, city solicitor and a school committee who are not wimps and will actually stand up to administrators who violate law, who continually threaten and retaliate against those who file complaints against administrators or educators. Unfortunately hey are all part of the same crime family and protect each other's criminal backs. They have completely forgotten their oath of office. Sad.

The time has come for things to change.

City Solicitor Robert Van Campen is the City's liaison to the Massachusetts State Ethics Commission. Shouldn't he be referring these offenders to the Commission for hearings?

Please, don't make me laugh!

If all these IEP's are continually being violated has anyone inside the school notified the parents? If these children's rights are being violated and no one is telling anyone that will do anything about it they should! These are the most fragile members of our community.

http://www.mass.gov/dppc/abuse-report/who-are-mandated-reporters.html

If these children are being neglected inside the school and their IEP's are being continually violated the teachers are mandated to report it.

Its a joke in this school with all the violations being done. The school has not enough paras and many children on IEP's. The special needs teacher Ms.D is over loaded with students. Some of the staff will act as if there is no problem and what is wrong with this MBM?

If you love your kids, get them out of the MPS. The city politicians have done nothing and will let the insane SC and admins continue.

But that is exactly what they want you to do, leave the system. They retaliate against the complainers using the city solicitor to illegally threaten complainants with criminal actions for fictitious infractions. They ultimately hope you will get fed up and leave for another school district. Don't let them win. File a civil rights complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at Dept of ED.

Wrong
But that is exactly what they want you to do, leave the system. They retaliate against the complainers using the city solicitor to illegally threaten complainants with criminal actions for fictitious infractions. They ultimately hope you will get fed up and leave for another school district. Don't let them win. File a civil rights complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at Dept of ED.
Do not leave the leave the system.You will win this one File the civil rights complaint.

Civil Rights
Wrong
Do not leave the leave the system.You will win this one File the civil rights complaint.

Or file a complaint with the Bar of overseers. city solicitor has a long history of threatening to file criminal complaints against parents using fictitious claims of criminal activity such as harassment, disruption of school assembly or some made up baloney such as that. Ask anyone who has ever filed a complaint with the schools for teacher or administrator misconduct or discrimination complaints. Aside from this type of behavior by an attorney being considered Obstruction of Justice in the case of a Civil Rights complaint, threatening to use public resources to present bogus criminal charges against someone who has filed a complaint with the schools, solely to obtain an advantage in that matter is considered a serious violation of the Mass Bar's Code of Professional Conduct. This typically ends with at least the suspension of the attorney's law license if not more.

Bar none
Civil Rights
Wrong

Or file a complaint with the Bar of overseers. city solicitor has a long history of threatening to file criminal complaints against parents using fictitious claims of criminal activity such as harassment, disruption of school assembly or some made up baloney such as that. Ask anyone who has ever filed a complaint with the schools for teacher or administrator misconduct or discrimination complaints. Aside from this type of behavior by an attorney being considered Obstruction of Justice in the case of a Civil Rights complaint, threatening to use public resources to present bogus criminal charges against someone who has filed a complaint with the schools, solely to obtain an advantage in that matter is considered a serious violation of the Mass Bar's Code of Professional Conduct. This typically ends with at least the suspension of the attorney's law license if not more.
Don't let them win. File a civil rights complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at Dept of ED.

Don't let them win! File a complaint with Mass Bar.
Office of the Bar Counsel
99 High Street
2nd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
(617) 728-8750

The teachers and administration are asking children if your family goes on Melrose Messages? This is how Melrose operates that's why so many are leaving the schools and no trust. Superintendent wants to bring in many first year teachers for the money she has to pay. I have two teachers and a few paras that will let me know about the Roosevelt School. So the answer is yes I do go on Melrose Messages.

Action
99 High Street
2nd Floor
(617) 728-8750

The school has already won! The children are the ones to suffer. No teacher is going to say my para has been taken to sub. for the day. Numerous teachers will let the principal take the para for favors. The others do not want to get fired if they file a complaint with Mass Bar.

Send your kids to Charter/Private/Parochial schools....oppose any new bonds/taxes.....vote all incumbents of office....and I am a registered Democrat!

Thanks for all the information you have provided me. Hopefully it is being bought to the attention of administration.[:)]

Alternative Schools
Send your kids to Charter/Private/Parochial schools....oppose any new bonds/taxes.....vote all incumbents of office....and I am a registered Democrat!

I am thinking of a private school just like Mayor Dolan is doing. His children are signed up for the Charter with many other residents. I am a registered Democrat and don't sound like you.

Steve
Alternative Schools

I am thinking of a private school just like Mayor Dolan is doing. His children are signed up for the Charter with many other residents. I am a registered Democrat and don't sound like you.

I am a registered Democrat who voted for HC. The schools in Melrose are a disgrace. The SC is destructive and incompetent. The BOA are merely rubber stammers. The water and sewer rates have not been managed well. I plan on voting for every new candidate who runs regardless of party. I will not vote for my Ward Alderman, if they are unopposed. The Democrats need to get their acts together. Many Democrats deserted the party because of the games. I will oppose any new taxes until transparency returns to this City Government. Drain the Swamp.

Alternative Schools
Steve
Alternative Schools

I am a registered Democrat who voted for HC. The schools in Melrose are a disgrace. The SC is destructive and incompetent. The BOA are merely rubber stammers. The water and sewer rates have not been managed well. I plan on voting for every new candidate who runs regardless of party. I will not vote for my Ward Alderman, if they are unopposed. The Democrats need to get their acts together. Many Democrats deserted the party because of the games. I will oppose any new taxes until transparency returns to this City Government. Drain the Swamp.

I agree with you but if Marybeth stays in the school you will see more leaving. How many teachers have gone? This is up to CT and the SC big problem in the school with all her fake friends.

A mother who is desperate to have MBM gone from the Roosevelt. She has violated my child for months. Is PWL frozen in time because she is never around to speak too. I would like to get signatures to have her MBM resign this year. We lost to many wonderful teachers in this school and more to come.

More violations at the school. This is the principal that is asking some of her teachers with brown noses to ask if families goes on Melrose Messages she stinks.

more
More violations at the school. This is the principal that is asking some of her teachers with brown noses to ask if families goes on Melrose Messages she stinks.

K teachers KO and CH sabotaged a kindergarten teacher so she could not be hired again. Watch out for these teachers.

We were told to watch KO but CH no way.

Another smart teacher in kindergarten is leaving the Roosevelt. Great loss for the team.

I got out of the school because I had a team from hell and no one would help me out not even the principal.

me too
I got out of the school because I had a team from hell and no one would help me out not even the principal.

Why would you ever think MORONto would help you? She's queen of the ****ed, Lucifera with her hellion staff, well most.

If you think this year was bad wait till next year. All grades will be effected because so many teachers are leaving. Grades hurt kindergarten, 1st, 4th and 5th has already fallen apart because of no help and the principal is causing resentment.

Its a accident waiting to happen. Now parents on sports teams are talking about the schools and how much this will impact the city. Its talked about on Facebook too.

Alternative Schools

I agree on this one too!

Need to watch out for the double names! Marybeth, Marylou, Maryellen ect.

patten

Hahahahaha. You are SO right.

patten

Maryjane and the worst of all is Maryann F. she would not even help a teacher going through bad times when she were principal.

The post is true in so many ways I like it. I will keep that in mind for further reference. She is another one of Hurricane Cindy's FAILURE"S. It is at the point of impossible to trust.

Alternative Schools

The gossip needs to stop for now. We can not rebuild this school again so can you women make it work and stop acting like the children.

Less enrollment at the Roosevelt this year. Kindergarten is back to 3 again and teachers are leaving the district. The school is infested with teachers that MBM favor and what ever they want they get.

parent
Action
99 High Street
2nd Floor
(617) 728-8750

The school has already won! The children are the ones to suffer. No teacher is going to say my para has been taken to sub. for the day. Numerous teachers will let the principal take the para for favors. The others do not want to get fired if they file a complaint with Mass Bar.

Got harassed.

The best 1st grade teachers has decided she had enough with the district.

How many great employees have gone from the Roosevelt now? This is because of CT hiring MBM and agreeing to let her stay when the school is a mess. The first grade teacher is very smart to leave Melrose, and so many left the schools because they continue to fail the system. I also blame the PTO, parents and staff for not speaking out to this nonsense. All grades are effected this year because of the principal not knowing how to run a school.

I am a parent at the Roosevelt School. The change's taken place is not in the best interest of the school. ES a fantastic teacher is leaving after her 4th year teaching. You then have JN agreeing to go to the 2nd grade because a fourth teacher is needed. Why would you ever let JT leave the Kindergarten when she did a suburb job. This is the superintendent not being responsibly to her teachers. The fourth grade has two new teachers and the fifth is hanging on.

How teachers will smooth their way to a principal pet so they look good. Its done all the time. KO, TW, JC, they might have more friends cause of this situation.

"For one true measure of a nation is its success in fulfilling the promise of a better life for each of its members. Let this be the measure of our nation."

The way the YMCA looked the other day when we took a tour was unheard of no excuse.

true
I am a parent at the Roosevelt School. The change's taken place is not in the best interest of the school. ES a fantastic teacher is leaving after her 4th year teaching. You then have JN agreeing to go to the 2nd grade because a fourth teacher is needed. Why would you ever let JT leave the Kindergarten when she did a suburb job. This is the superintendent not being responsibly to her teachers. The fourth grade has two new teachers and the fifth is hanging on.

ES left because her husband took a job too far away. JN requested to move to second grade. She hand picked her class for next year.

JT is excellent and is a big loss to the students especially since LC was let go for her inadequacies. Teachers will benefit from her enthusiasm as a coach. KO is never in her room because she's chasing around students instead of having the paras so that the other kids can learn. New grade 5 teacher next year since EH will be coaching.

TW and QG spend their days on their computers instead of teaching the students in the Autism class. Every student has a para plus the two teachers in the class, the behaviorist, and all of the OT, PT and speech services. The paras are not allowed to tell anyone if their student is out so that they can't be used where they're needed. Instead they take paras from kids who need them in the regular education classes and use them to substitute or do lunch duty. This room is moving to take over one of the very large early childhood (k-1) classrooms on the first floor instead of having a first grade class use it for children who will be in there all day.

Teachers and paras cannot speak out or they become targets.

1 2 3 4