Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MPS Administrative Pots and Taxpayer Swindle

Just drive past MHS/Central Admin almost anytime during the summer and it can be easily observed most of the time that the parking lot is nearly empty. Central Admin (and the various elem principals, all just as useless and corrupt) gives itself huge swaths of time off, even when they are supposed to be on the job and are being paid by us, the taxpayers. Then the swindle continues as they Take Back huge swaths of "unused" vacation time when they pack up their very large Golden Parachutes to greener pastures and/or "retirement" (aka lucrative taxpayer-funded so-called consultantships for DESE by these so-called "experts" regardless of their miserable track records of failure in Melrose).

Meanwhile the convicted felon on the MSC chides the taxpayers for underfunding the school system he now represents despite his having voted on the sham "budget" in lockstep fashion with the rest of that pack of nefarious fools on the committee. And now the failed override leader/head of MEF is seeking even more power to abuse and running for a spot on the committee. Not one other credible, worthy candidate so far either. Melrose really does not comprehend the depths to which it has sunk.

Re: MPS Administrative Pots and Taxpayer Swindle

What exactly did you expect? I've said this before - Melrose has more really stupid people per square foot than any place in the known universe. I'm out. I've had my pocket picked for the last time.

Good to hear. Your house should sell quickly.

I'm sure it will. There seems to be no shortage of idiots who buy into the lies spewed by the realtors.

No, secretaries over the summer this year except central and high school. Ms. Paymore has deleted their service over the summer.

You are correct. Melrose is horrible, homes are over priced, people have been duped into believing they like living here. Its the matrix. Dolan is Agent Smith. We get it. Now please get that home on the market ASAP. There are only 10 houses for sale in the entire city. The onslaught of the realists like you putting their homes on the market begins September 1st, so liquidate before the rush.