Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone but McAndrew

Emerging Push!
Jen's campaign manager is Women's Commissioner and Melrose Democratic Chair, Sam Hammar who got her tactics from Emerge. Enough said!

This statement is absolutely untrue. Obviously, you have "issues." You are making stuff up or believing the lies someone is feeding you. Nothing wrong with Emerge encouraging women to run.

What tactics are you talking about? Telling the truth? Pressing candidates for real answers to questions everyone else has answered? I am not a McAndrew fan but I totally can't stand liars and hypocrites. Both parties are full of dirty people and money, but the tea party right are doing despicable things. Ever heard of Mueller? Or of suppressing the vote through gerrymandering. Do you ever read or listen to any reputable news? Never so evident as now. Tactics? Seriously? You sound scared and insecure. Surely you have small hands too. SAD!

My problem with McAndrew is that her personality is the opposite of what an elected official is supposed to do which is listen to the constituents. All politicians do this but she is the worst.

No
Emerging Push!
Jen's campaign manager is Women's Commissioner and Melrose Democratic Chair, Sam Hammar who got her tactics from Emerge. Enough said!

This statement is absolutely untrue. Obviously, you have "issues." You are making stuff up or believing the lies someone is feeding you. Nothing wrong with Emerge encouraging women to run.

What part of the statement is untrue?

Those who fear for their political survival should be finding a way to jump ship and line up with the voices of truth before the inevitable happens.

Emerging Push!

This seems to reference McAndrew's new tactics. Under the guidance of the insufferable Sam Hammar. Sam Hammar who proudly set up a Go Fund Me page for the Emerge training for herself. Why pay for yourself when you can get someone else to pay for it?

I think it was BOA hopeful, Manisha who did the EMERGE program not OVERRIDE/SC Jen. Sam Hammar is campaign leader for her 1st priority gal, Manisha Bewtra but is pushing hard for McAndrews, too.

It's pretty simple. These people exemplify political correctness run amok. If you want to turn Melrose into a little Cambridge, vote for them. If you want Melrose to keep it's unique character, vote for someone else. If I wanted to live in Cambridge, I'd move to Cambridge.

Simple
It's pretty simple. These people exemplify political correctness run amok. If you want to turn Melrose into a little Cambridge, vote for them. If you want Melrose to keep it's unique character, vote for someone else. If I wanted to live in Cambridge, I'd move to Cambridge.

Don't kid... you couldn't afford Cambridge, you old loser.

Those young, female SJWs just RUIN property values everywhere they go. /s

My memory from the override campaign is that she presented herself to the general public as a concerned parent and resident. However, it is my understanding that she had worked in Katherine Clark's office. I feel her loyalty was not to to the residents of the city.

My memory from the override campaign is that she lied her a$$ off.

Come on! Be nice. I feel bad for her. Gotta be hard to breathe with your head up the Mayor's butt. [:-|]

Memory
She LIED constantly during her failed override campaign. Whenever her numbers were dissected, they were found to be false. She thought that people weren't smart enough to question her.
She is much more than a concerned parent. She acted like a bully during the override and I doubt her character has improved.

She hopes to follow Katherine Clark's path.

Pants on Fire
Memory
She LIED constantly during her failed override campaign. Whenever her numbers were dissected, they were found to be false. She thought that people weren't smart enough to question her.
She is much more than a concerned parent. She acted like a bully during the override and I doubt her character has improved.
I still smile whenever i think of that override getting flushed down the toilet by the realistic people in our city.

Change is not happening in Melrose.

sc
The PR Machine is still managing to keep hold of these well-meaning but naive parents, feeding them just enough to let them think they are having an effect and that they can feel proud being part of a "positive" process. They don't realize how they have been co-opted and are being used. They don't realize that they are only being given just enough information to make them Believe.

The Message
sc
The PR Machine is still managing to keep hold of these well-meaning but naive parents, feeding them just enough to let them think they are having an effect and that they can feel proud being part of a "positive" process. They don't realize how they have been co-opted and are being used. They don't realize that they are only being given just enough information to make them Believe.

That's politics for you it is never a sure thing. The superintendent is choosing 3rd round teachers.