Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woman's March (Rally)

Heading out to the Rally on Cambridge Commons. Time for change in our country, city and our schools. One of our very own will be speaking there today, Liz DeSelm, the 2nd transgender person to be elected into office. Hope to see you there.

Re: Woman's March (Rally)

Back in the day women permitted men to behave discourteous. The president has made it the lowest female unemployment in 18 years. I would like to thank the First Lady Melania Trump for her outstanding work. She is the first presidents wife that had no experience in politics. Keep empowering women all around the world. The people lose the election and lets protest now.

What are you trying to say????

I Pretty Sure We Just Got Our Change.Thank God We Have Trump As President.The People Of This Country Are Done With You Snowflakes.Look What You Did To This Country With Your Very Poor Change.Obama Was A Very Anti America President.He Is The One Who Divided This Country With His Liberal Crap.And Now Your Going To Cambridge To March Do Us A Favor And Stay There And Keep That Man Or Women Or What Ever You Call These Sick People Who Dont Know What They Are He She Or Whatever.Millions And Millions Of Americans Cant Stand This Crap.God Created Adam And Eve Not Adam And Steve.....If Your Gay Fine But Stop Throwing It In Our Faces.Some Of Us Like Having Normal Familys But Of Course You Will Write Back To This Page And Say Your Supid Crap To Me And Say We Are Racist And Cruel.........WRONG

WE'LL write and say "Supid Crap" [sic]? You're (not "your") joking, right?

Thanks Paul. Point made and understood by the working class citizens.:flag-us:

I are in agree with you to.

MAGA
Thanks Paul. Point made and understood by the working class citizens.:flag-us:
Yeah, all working class citizens are homophobes. What if I told you that you, as a straight person, were throwing your heterosexuality in people's faces by kissing or holding hands of the person (most likely woman in this case, since this type of homophobia MOSTLY comes from men) you love in public? You would think that is insane!

Well saying that homosexuals are "throwing it in your face" by holding hands and kissing in public is just as insane. Check yourself, fool! You don't speak for the "working class" you speak for bigots and terrible people whose time has come and are unable to deal with it.

If the president fails America fails. 'A lot of them don't want Donald Trump to succeed.' He crushed them and they never got over it," and never will. The day after the election, they began plotting what they hoped would be his demise." The Republicans play the safe gentlemanly game of politics. They agree with the Democrats on a lot of these key issue, and they don't agree with Donald Trump on a lot of key issues, so they're not willing to fight for him. Trumps critics have yet to get over his surprise victory in last year's election. He is trying to Make America Great Again. Let Him Do His Job! A lot of the people don't want the Trump to succeed.

Things that Trump given America in 1 year. 1. People are finally paying for their news donations to progressive organizations and soaring. 2. Politics is finally starting to tackle it's diversity problem. 3. Four survey says... Americans are becoming less xenophobic. 4. Americans are waking up to the reality of climate change. 5. More Americans are recognizing the government should be responsible for providing it's citizens with healthcare. 6.Political comedy is on Fire. America is reading the classics again- and are making a genre of new classics. 7. Non-politicians are getting involved in civics. Hooray democracy!

Things that Trump given America in 1 year. 1. People are finally paying for their news donations to progressive organizations and soaring. 2. Politics is finally starting to tackle it's diversity problem. 3. Four survey says... Americans are becoming less xenophobic. 4. Americans are waking up to the reality of climate change. 5. More Americans are recognizing the government should be responsible for providing it's citizens with healthcare. 6.Political comedy is on Fire. America is reading the classics again- and are making a genre of new classics. 7. Non-politicians are getting involved in civics. Hooray democracy! 8. The people are finally paying for their news. 9. Jobs. 10 Last but not least, never forget the legendary memes. Happy Anniversary! God Bless Our President. :flag-us:

I aint got no job yet but I no I will because i luv my Precident.

:football: The country is Hateful now in this new world with the sour DEMS like the Clinton's who are killing the Democrat Party. Watching CNN, BET Awards, Feminists Groups and the Annual Grammy Awards things have changed. The party that thought they were to win...get over it and stop being so un-American. I know something that you don't know and that is the party is reeling because no modern day First Lady has ever jumped 17% in a year. Last two First Ladies, Hillary and Michelle never jump 17% in the first year. Nice Christmas present for the First Lady. The Americans had to use reverse racism when the Obama's took office and we coped. Americans did not want the Obama's to feel racist, that's why we are so diverse here in America. People Need To, "Let It Go! Work Together. As A Great Country That We Are. And To Wish The President. And The First Lady. Success In The Coming Year! :peace_symbol:

Thank you for your post it helps people that can not say the words. The Americans preserved the Obama's do their job so try to settle down and let the Trump's do theirs. A lot of mistakes happen the first year and all this negative is not helping.

Stop bullying Barron Trump and children of politics. Children are out of bounds, Barron didn't ask his father to run in the political discourse. SNL, Katie Rich she was suspended from her job because it was to late for the apology. The Presidents children should be respected.

i respect the girl one a lot