Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Hoover Incident

After reading the posts here and on facebook, I can only say Melrose has changed and it is not for the better. Thank god I moved when I did.

Yes, we can all sleep well tonight knowing that MPD will leave the entire City unprotected to send three cruisers (speeding the wrong way up a one way street as children are being released from the Hoover) to search the woods and help the old man with urinary incontinence zip up his fly. Jolly good use of resources..Job well Done!

Perfect
This article is perfect.
Why do SJ warriors have to give you their resume before they talk? Is that because they know that their public comments are nonsensical or they're afraid their nonsensical comments will be perceived as nonsensical? Give me some Andrew Dice Clay please to make some sense out of this.

Turtle boy
https://turtleboysports.com/cops-come-when-grandpa-whips-it-out-drains-lizard-on-school-in-front-of-kindergarteners-at-dismissal-fake-pastor-woke-wypipo-accuse-school-of-racism-because-his-culture-lets-him-piss-in-front-of-ki/
Does Beth from the SC meeting know that her image likeness is being used in this article? The price of fame people.

Police log reported a police car got into an accident at 2:30 on Glendower Rd.

Lesson learned
And the last several posters demonstrate that racists are still amongst us here in Melrose. I guess they don't ever change, they just fade away.
Racists in Melrose have far from faded away and I'm not speaking about this particular incident.

Melrosian
Thank you to Hoover staff and thank you to the MPD for the way this was handled. To say this is racist is unbelievable. Ridiculous. If anyone does this in public they are usually arrested for indecent exposure ! Too many comitees, commissions, blah blah blah. Miss my old Melrose 😕

You're a complete and utter moron if you think dismissing students during a police presence still conducting an investigation is acceptable. Of course the majority of staff at the Hoover are not at fault as it's the principal who makes those decisions. I don't even know who that is so my remark is not personal.

Lesson learned
And the last several posters demonstrate that racists are still amongst us here in Melrose. I guess they don't ever change, they just fade away.

This is exactly the kind of response you get from one of these phony SJW's whenver you say something that they don't agree with. They immediately label you a racist.

Let me tell you a little story, dipwad. It's January 31st, 1968, just after 3:00AM. I'm in a lovely Southeast Asian vacation spot, and the Tet Offensive has just started. A mortar or rocket has just taken off the end of a building I had just run out of, knocking me just about senseless. I'm on my hands and knees and I can't get up, and there is a sniper or sapper shooting at me. Out of nowhere I feel an arm around me, dragging me into a sandbag bunker and out of the line of fire. The arm belonged to a guy named Chandler, from California, who risked his butt to save mine. Did I mention that Chandler is a black man? Do you think I cared then, or ever again, what color someone's skin is?

Save your insipid and insincere outrage for some nitwit who actually might think you have even the tiniest freaking clue.

Zzzzzzz
Yes, we can all sleep well tonight knowing that MPD will leave the entire City unprotected to send three cruisers (speeding the wrong way up a one way street as children are being released from the Hoover) to search the woods and help the old man with urinary incontinence zip up his fly. Jolly good use of resources..Job well Done!
Maybe if we gave them the correct amount of officers this wouldn’t be an issue. Hmmm? Good post genius. The PD is 15 officers undermanned and has been for quite some time.

Dude perfect
Perfect
This article is perfect.
Why do SJ warriors have to give you their resume before they talk? Is that because they know that their public comments are nonsensical or they're afraid their nonsensical comments will be perceived as nonsensical? Give me some Andrew Dice Clay please to make some sense out of this.
Haha I die laughing every time they do that. NO ONE CARES LIBERALS! Hi I’m mr green and I’m a race baiting thug. Hi I’m Beth and I pretend to care about black people but live in Melrose instead of Brockton. That’s how they should truly introduce themselves.

So, white women, listen up. We've got to do better... It is not up to women of color to save this country from itself.That's on all of us. You must be a white women and you understand black women would not stand up for you. Women are the most powerful, political force in America.

Beth, you go girl!! Sounds ripe for a Bra Burning Ceremony.Lets all meet at the Gazeebo at Ell Pond,and we will let Hester do the honors of striking the first match.:heart_eyes:

Mental Illness Didn't Make Him Do It. Americans believe that persons with a serious mental illness are far more dangerous than the general population. The superintendent should be honest, it shows you have integrity. Let them know first that a mistake has been made.

guessing
It sounds like an innocent elderly black man needed to use a bathroom (and would have been let into the bldg if he were one of the white goody-two-shoes PTO or Library helper mommies) but probably had to find a tree in the woods (of which there is a plethora up there), which led to a full terrorist alert response from the MPD superheroes who rushed in to save the poor white children from the fearsome monster (not). Gawd! Clearly Melrose has learned a lot since the OCR violations. One can only imagine how this was portrayed in the police report.
Everyone seems to have forgotten that a "person" was reported to be urinating just outside of an occupied classroom inside an occupied elementary school building. If there was a casual response you people would be complaining about that. What I witnessed was a proper response to an unknown situation. No police officer knows exactly what will be confronted when they arrive on a scene of a complaint. No police officer knows how the subject of the complaint will respond to a police response to a complaint such as this one. You whiny, uneducated about police training and response activities, need to be grateful that there was a response at all and stop the hysterical demands for everyone in the city reflect upon there own misconceptions and biases and respond to a situation that needed to be responded to. Otherwise, don't bother calling 911 at all!

guessing
It sounds like an innocent elderly black man needed to use a bathroom (and would have been let into the bldg if he were one of the white goody-two-shoes PTO or Library helper mommies) but probably had to find a tree in the woods (of which there is a plethora up there), which led to a full terrorist alert response from the MPD superheroes who rushed in to save the poor white children from the fearsome monster (not). Gawd! Clearly Melrose has learned a lot since the OCR violations. One can only imagine how this was portrayed in the police report.
Ahh, yes. The elderly black man peeing in front of elementary aged school children. Everyone knows that black men have such a huge penis. Maybe this incident reflects why young girls want the black man inside them. If it had been a white man, or even worse a white Irish man, the penis would have been much smaller and not as frightening. Even better if it had been an Asian man whom have even a smaller penis, that would have been maybe just a post-it note to call the police at the change of shift later in the day. Youse people need to get a grip on reality. This situation also illustrates that if you have a medical problem, don't rely on others to solve your problem for you. Be responsible for your own self.

SHOULD A CALL TO 911 BEEN DELAYED UNTIIL HE DID #2 ? Minister Green calls it a "lack of cultural competence" on the part of the whistleblowers.
Most citizens would call it "common sense".

small Irish boy
guessing
Ahh, yes. The elderly black man peeing in front of elementary aged school children. Everyone knows that black men have such a huge penis. Maybe this incident reflects why young girls want the black man inside them. If it had been a white man, or even worse a white Irish man, the penis would have been much smaller and not as frightening. Even better if it had been an Asian man whom have even a smaller penis, that would have been maybe just a post-it note to call the police at the change of shift later in the day. Youse people need to get a grip on reality. This situation also illustrates that if you have a medical problem, don't rely on others to solve your problem for you. Be responsible for your own self.
It's not small Irish boy its called THE IRISH CURSE circumcised or not.

THE TRUTHSAYER
SHOULD A CALL TO 911 BEEN DELAYED UNTIIL HE DID #2 ? Minister Green calls it a "lack of cultural competence" on the part of the whistleblowers.
Most citizens would call it "common sense".
Only if he did not comply with carrying a plastic bag to "properly" dispose of the evidence. Of course if no one else were around he could just toss the bag into the nearby wooded area. Or on trash day he could toss the bag into a nearby trash can but wait, most schools have a trash can at each doorway. He could add a extra burden to the city inn the spring by dropping the bag into the nearest sewer drain or burden a nearby resident by tossing it onto a nearby porch. Or maybe we could just get rid of the stupid law, rule, regulation and let nature dispose of the problem next time it rains. Just maybe the family of such a "needy" person wouldn't just send him outside alone to be a burden on the rest of the community.

"Since Columbine, the response policy of police has been "Get there as soon as you can, in force, and take whatever action deemed necessary to contain and control the threat. Figure out the details later."."

Seeing the backlash now evolving in Florida, and rightly so because this policy appears not to have been followed there, it makes one wonder what the response from the SJWs would have been had MPD not busted a$$ to get there and something really bad had happened. They're all ready to start pointing fingers, even when they have not the vaguest clue what they're talking about, and they'd all freeze like Lot's wife if they had to actually DO something in a situation like that.

Just wanted to assure you that we dog owners did get your “thinly-veiled” references to some of the practices that give us all a bad name (tho I’ve never heard of/ seen the throwing it on someone’s porch one). But you can’t possibly think there’s something wrong with throwing it in someone’s trash barrel on trash day!

My trash barrel is my property, and it’s mine to decide what goes in it and what doesn’t. It doesn’t matter if we agree or not because you have no say on the matter. Surely you agree with the premise of private property

Over reactive, histrionic behaviours where a person makes too much of a minor issue. We all have psychological dirt, mess, or trouble in our lives that feels so enormous that we cannot deal with it directly. So, bit by bit, we bury it in the unconscious. Call it suppression, repression, denial you get the idea. A phychological shovel is involved. This string should stop before it becomes ludicrous. You talk a lot about the issue and the problem it will cause. Amplify and exaggerate it seems.

Trash
My trash barrel is my property, and it’s mine to decide what goes in it and what doesn’t. It doesn’t matter if we agree or not because you have no say on the matter. Surely you agree with the premise of private property
I drop my dog's crap bags in other people's trash bins all the time. Geez, if the trash bin is on the sidewalk, has no cover on it and trash over flowing, why not add to it with a bag of crap? Community cooperation, just as if I pick up trash that blew in my yard from my neighbor.

I agree with you, and "Trash" can't be serious, he/she is just trying to be argumentative.

Nope, just really can’t believe that you could be so disrespectful and presumptuous. Not yours and no way you can justify your behavior. You should dispose of your trash in your trash containers or in any appropriate public ones, but not anywhere else. It actually makes me sad that you think otherwise

Once it's out at the curb, a bag of trash is public property.
No offense intended, but your logic is a bit odd.

Can someone explain to me how a thread about the Hoover incident devolved into an argument about dog $hit?

Having been a dog owner, I would like to comment on the propriety of dropping a bag of dog poop in the trash barrels of other people at the curb.

It's not proper. There's a practical reason why this is so. Sanitation crews with some unfortunate frequency don't remove all the contents of a trash barrel. Dog poop bags are the kind of thing that, in the process of trash removal, can sink and be left in the bottom of the barrel.

So, while you *can* do it, people are within their rights to take offense at your selfish behavior at their expense.

That is of course correct. I just assumed that people would understand I’m putting it INSIDE a trash bag that’s in (or not) a barrel.

And to answer your question ‘The Truth’, it had been a while, and people were itching to jump on dog owners yet again!

I agree. As a resident of Melrose for over 30 years, I don't care what color the man was. He should not have been urinating anywhere in public but especially on the grounds of a grammar school . I think given the atmosphere of this country any confrontation of anyone of color deems us racist! Can't help but wonder if it was anyone else if that person would have been arrested first and then asked questions. We all need to calm down and stop labeling our city as racist because of an incident that seems to have been handled properly. And all this nonsense about white privilege has to stop. The man was urinating in public plain and simple. He was wrong in doing so. Let's move on!

The Truth
Can someone explain to me how a thread about the Hoover incident devolved into an argument about dog \$hit?
It is what it is

Thank heavens you don't type overused cliches!

Sadly, the pass 5 years we are seeing more and more unqualified hires from Taymore. She will hire low life's who will stab you in the back to get ahead. And someone hired this person, at the Hoover who told this gentleman he could not use the restroom.

Nobody told this gentlemen he could not use facility inside. He chose to go outside all on his own!! Get your story straight before you jump on in!!!

Did tay more just say on mmtv that the teachers were getting 9% next yr,4% and 4% on the next 3 yrs??? She is on there saying she needs 80k more for this and that. Looks like she got a lil groggy after Dolan left. Help!!!

No. She was talking about the "tuition" increases in ECC over the next three years. No one can comment on the teacher's contract until it's ratified by both parties. To be honest, just those numbers alone should have been enough for you to know she could not have been talking about a teacher's contract.

HS
Nobody told this gentlemen he could not use facility inside. He chose to go outside all on his own!! Get your story straight before you jump on in!!!
We were told the gentleman requested to use the bathroom and was told no. Hopefully this was a accident... in more ways than one. Everyone was jumping on in and laughing on some of the post. I know when you need to go you need to go.

1 2