Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hoover Incident

Yes, we can all sleep well tonight knowing that MPD will leave the entire City unprotected to send three cruisers (speeding the wrong way up a one way street as children are being released from the Hoover) to search the woods and help the old man with urinary incontinence zip up his fly. Jolly good use of resources..Job well Done!

This article is perfect.

It is perfect. First we have Mr. Green, a professional race-baiter - Melrose's own Al Sharpton (is this your Tawana Brawley, Mr. Green?). He has no interest in solving the race issue - he makes his living off it. Then we have Ms. Hampson, who moves to so-called "lily-white" Melrose and spends a lot of her time ******** about it. She's a psuedo SJW. I wonder if she'd call the cops if a white guy took a dump on her front lawn? These phonies are not part of the solution. They're part of the problem.

From Morgan Freeman - "You want to end the race problem in America? Stop talking about it. You stop calling me black, I'll stop calling you white, and we'll just call each other people instead." A little simplistic perhaps, but maybe he's onto something.

Perfect
This article is perfect.
Why do SJ warriors have to give you their resume before they talk? Is that because they know that their public comments are nonsensical or they're afraid their nonsensical comments will be perceived as nonsensical? Give me some Andrew Dice Clay please to make some sense out of this.

Turtle boy
https://turtleboysports.com/cops-come-when-grandpa-whips-it-out-drains-lizard-on-school-in-front-of-kindergarteners-at-dismissal-fake-pastor-woke-wypipo-accuse-school-of-racism-because-his-culture-lets-him-piss-in-front-of-ki/
Does Beth from the SC meeting know that her image likeness is being used in this article? The price of fame people.

Police log reported a police car got into an accident at 2:30 on Glendower Rd.

Lesson learned
And the last several posters demonstrate that racists are still amongst us here in Melrose. I guess they don't ever change, they just fade away.
Racists in Melrose have far from faded away and I'm not speaking about this particular incident.

Melrosian
Thank you to Hoover staff and thank you to the MPD for the way this was handled. To say this is racist is unbelievable. Ridiculous. If anyone does this in public they are usually arrested for indecent exposure ! Too many comitees, commissions, blah blah blah. Miss my old Melrose 😕

You're a complete and utter moron if you think dismissing students during a police presence still conducting an investigation is acceptable. Of course the majority of staff at the Hoover are not at fault as it's the principal who makes those decisions. I don't even know who that is so my remark is not personal.

Lesson learned
And the last several posters demonstrate that racists are still amongst us here in Melrose. I guess they don't ever change, they just fade away.

This is exactly the kind of response you get from one of these phony SJW's whenver you say something that they don't agree with. They immediately label you a racist.

Let me tell you a little story, dipwad. It's January 31st, 1968, just after 3:00AM. I'm in a lovely Southeast Asian vacation spot, and the Tet Offensive has just started. A mortar or rocket has just taken off the end of a building I had just run out of, knocking me just about senseless. I'm on my hands and knees and I can't get up, and there is a sniper or sapper shooting at me. Out of nowhere I feel an arm around me, dragging me into a sandbag bunker and out of the line of fire. The arm belonged to a guy named Chandler, from California, who risked his butt to save mine. Did I mention that Chandler is a black man? Do you think I cared then, or ever again, what color someone's skin is?

Save your insipid and insincere outrage for some nitwit who actually might think you have even the tiniest freaking clue.

Zzzzzzz
Yes, we can all sleep well tonight knowing that MPD will leave the entire City unprotected to send three cruisers (speeding the wrong way up a one way street as children are being released from the Hoover) to search the woods and help the old man with urinary incontinence zip up his fly. Jolly good use of resources..Job well Done!
Maybe if we gave them the correct amount of officers this wouldn’t be an issue. Hmmm? Good post genius. The PD is 15 officers undermanned and has been for quite some time.

Dude perfect
Perfect
This article is perfect.
Why do SJ warriors have to give you their resume before they talk? Is that because they know that their public comments are nonsensical or they're afraid their nonsensical comments will be perceived as nonsensical? Give me some Andrew Dice Clay please to make some sense out of this.
Haha I die laughing every time they do that. NO ONE CARES LIBERALS! Hi I’m mr green and I’m a race baiting thug. Hi I’m Beth and I pretend to care about black people but live in Melrose instead of Brockton. That’s how they should truly introduce themselves.

So, white women, listen up. We've got to do better... It is not up to women of color to save this country from itself.That's on all of us. You must be a white women and you understand black women would not stand up for you. Women are the most powerful, political force in America.

Beth, you go girl!! Sounds ripe for a Bra Burning Ceremony.Lets all meet at the Gazeebo at Ell Pond,and we will let Hester do the honors of striking the first match.:heart_eyes:

Mental Illness Didn't Make Him Do It. Americans believe that persons with a serious mental illness are far more dangerous than the general population. The superintendent should be honest, it shows you have integrity. Let them know first that a mistake has been made.