Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hoover Incident

Dude perfect
Perfect
This article is perfect.
Why do SJ warriors have to give you their resume before they talk? Is that because they know that their public comments are nonsensical or they're afraid their nonsensical comments will be perceived as nonsensical? Give me some Andrew Dice Clay please to make some sense out of this.
Haha I die laughing every time they do that. NO ONE CARES LIBERALS! Hi I’m mr green and I’m a race baiting thug. Hi I’m Beth and I pretend to care about black people but live in Melrose instead of Brockton. That’s how they should truly introduce themselves.

Turtle boy
https://turtleboysports.com/cops-come-when-grandpa-whips-it-out-drains-lizard-on-school-in-front-of-kindergarteners-at-dismissal-fake-pastor-woke-wypipo-accuse-school-of-racism-because-his-culture-lets-him-piss-in-front-of-ki/
Does Beth from the SC meeting know that her image likeness is being used in this article? The price of fame people.

Police log reported a police car got into an accident at 2:30 on Glendower Rd.

So, white women, listen up. We've got to do better... It is not up to women of color to save this country from itself.That's on all of us. You must be a white women and you understand black women would not stand up for you. Women are the most powerful, political force in America.

Beth, you go girl!! Sounds ripe for a Bra Burning Ceremony.Lets all meet at the Gazeebo at Ell Pond,and we will let Hester do the honors of striking the first match.:heart_eyes:

Mental Illness Didn't Make Him Do It. Americans believe that persons with a serious mental illness are far more dangerous than the general population. The superintendent should be honest, it shows you have integrity. Let them know first that a mistake has been made.