Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ask questions

Just spill it already and stop playing games. How is anyone who doesn’t have any connections to what goes on in there supposed to have a clue? People feel free to talk about anyone and everyone else so no need to be shy

It will only get better when you rid the swamp of all the bottom-feeders. The fish rots from the head down.C.T., M.D., B.C., P.W.-L., and a few principals, staff especially the brown-nosers.

A few principals: You must mean the elementary school principal who files false police reports against parents and children in retaliation for filing complaints about educator misconduct? Who are the others?

What does that have anything to do with the head of the high school guidance department???

More and more
It will only get better when you rid the swamp of all the bottom-feeders. The fish rots from the head down.C.T., M.D., B.C., P.W.-L., and a few principals, staff especially the brown-nosers.
Did you not see this???

HM
More and more
Did you not see this???
Yes I did. I know about the H.M. and of the other schools and of a multitude of cover ups. I know about the court papers and letters from Nuttle, McAvoy... threatening to sue parents for legal fees. I know about how the head guidance coucelor advised certain students to drop out. About the lies. Why he is gone. Lies, lies and more lies.

In need of some guidance
It surprises me that it has gone this long that no one has asked questions into the sudden departure of the Head of Guidance. On the Personnel Report it states, resigned for personal reasons. He was Head of the Guidance Department. Doesn't say relocating, new position, normal stuff. Here one day, gone the next except for his small rushed farewell party. You need to start inquiring as to why.
Okay,, I am inquiring. You seem to know the reason. Can you just say it?

Truly nothing to see here. Moved to a different position in a different state for personal reasons, none of which should concern the people on this board. The school is really going to miss the director and the work he did for the kids at MHS.

Insider
Truly nothing to see here. Moved to a different position in a different state for personal reasons, none of which should concern the people on this board. The school is really going to miss the director and the work he did for the kids at MHS.
That's what they say when they're really hidding something. You know how you can tell they're lying, when their mouths are moving or fingers typing.

Give it a rest, unless you have some evidence that us on the inside don't...

The original Insider would have said "those of us on the inside". Nice try. Fail.

Ask what questions? Either he did or he did not. With the out come we have been listening to everyday he must be guilty. Melrose quietly let him go with a great letter of recommendation.

GUILTY OF WHAT?!