Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Child Policy in Melrose??? Cindy Taymore Resigned

I personally believe as a concerned citizen of the City of Melrose that Melrose and possibly the entire district of Middlesex should adopt a one child policy similar to the one that China utilized. This would prevent the dumber and less useful second child, who is a constant burden to society despite parents strange fetish for second children. This would also stop Melrose from spreading its 91.1% white population to the rest of the world. Please seriously consider this topic.:grinning:

Re: One Child Policy in Melrose??? Cindy Taymore Resigned

Hi Concerned!

I'm going to have to agree with you. My one daughter Jamessica is an A student with at 4.8 GPA, and the other "slow" kids in this public education system are holding her back. Let's hope this works!

Sincerely, Tabitha.

hello concerned,
Your username is so fitting in our school system.
I agree with your message on here that the one child policy needs to be put in place surprised it hasn't been yet. We need to keep these *******s in check. I hear malden (Which is VERY heavily asian populated) is ruling on this very soon and decision should be coming through the pipeline anytime now. My fellow gals always tell me while we're out at the bar how annoying some of these god****ed students are! My research shows second children are 3.2 x likely to be dumber than the first, and are 8x more likely to develop autism... as Melrosians i know wer better.

melrosian
hello concerned,
Your username is so fitting in our school system.
I agree with your message on here that the one child policy needs to be put in place surprised it hasn't been yet. We need to keep these *******s in check. I hear malden (Which is VERY heavily asian populated) is ruling on this very soon and decision should be coming through the pipeline anytime now. My fellow gals always tell me while we're out at the bar how annoying some of these god****ed students are! My research shows second children are 3.2 x likely to be dumber than the first, and are 8x more likely to develop autism... as Melrosians i know wer better.
Yo dumb ****, you don't develop Autism,you are born that way. You must be the last of the litter as you're an absolute idiot.

On behalf of all second children in the world, we will not let this stand, we will stay strong, if you attempt this our secret order shall strike out with the fury of a million lions and tear it down.

I only partially agree with this message. Instead of preventing the children from being born, we need to put them to work! This city needs some major clean up and those kids arn’t Good for anything else.

You little piece of garbage, we shouldn’t put the kids to work, we should have the pets do it!

The one child policy is a great idea I think that if this were instated in melrose we could have higher overall test scores in our schools, with higher test scores we could raise our schools funding and help our one child get smarter. I ponch gigabyte have started the one child policy in my home I will no longer ever have a child as a second child is just a waste of space and could be used by something more useful like a dog. #nomoresecondchildren

We should merge all of our children together into one super child

Dingleweed
We should merge all of our children together into one super child
Dingelweed this is a serious discussion the adults of our community think that we should instate the one child policy i would appreciate if you could leave this discussion to people who agree with the topic of this forum.

I agree with Ponch Gigabyte here, all of us are very serious about this matter, if you don’t agree with our opinion get out! The one child policy can solve serious problems we face today, don’t trivialize it with your stupid propaganda

I recently posted under the alias Colin Baker, It has come to my attention someone with a very similar name actually exists in this town. I deeply apologize to the real person and am deeply sorry, to anyone who sees that post it is from me, George B Boze

I have recently posted under the alias Colin Baker, it has come to my attention someone with a similar name actually exists in this town, i deeply apologize to the real person, and to antone who saw that post it was from me, George H Boze

I think we shouldn’t spot at the one child policy we also need to adopt their system of government

If we were to institute a one child policy, what would happen to twins? Would they be left alone, would one be put up for adoption, euthanized, or even forced to battle to the death with tiny baby knives?

It seems that trolls have invaded our beloved message boards, the last bastion of free speech and civil discussion in America. If this is what kids spend their school days doing i am deeply concerned for the future of our nation.

It seems that trolls have invaded our beloved message boards, the last bastion of free speech and civil discussion in America

I wouldn't worry. It's obviously just one idiot responding to his own post for the most part and a few others are just having fun with it.

If this is what kids spend their school days doing i am deeply concerned for the future of our nation.

I, myself, have been deeply concerned since long before this post. (^: I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but ... who says that the 'one child' has to be the first one? Third child born is clearly the keeper!

A couple of the posters here almost have me believing that they think this discussion is real!
A very scary thought would be if they did :wink:

I actually agree with this. My younger brother is an unproductive slob, and I believe that he earned us the name"hellrose".

This is blatantly false. Everybody knows that the unfortunate moniker of “Hellrose” was given to us after Paul, at age 5, kicked the soccer ball into the wrong goal in that fateful peewee soccer game against Wakefield. Perhaps Paul should stop attacking his own younger brother and score some REAL GOALS!

I have been a police officer for at least 1 week and I can confirm that 100% of arrests I have made are not of 1st children. According to an expert I know in the field of criminal studies, the crime rate would go down by 87.3% ( the other 21.7% being non-Massachusetts immigrants). I also propose that we stop allowing people from outside of Massachusetts into our great city.

It's nice to see that with all the "doom and gloom", Melrose still has some people with a good sense of humor!

Bruce
It's nice to see that with all the "doom and gloom", Melrose still has some people with a good sense of humor!
Unfortunately, there is no room for humor in a serious discussion like this.

Don't you mean there is no room for seriousness in a humorous discussion like this?

I would appreciate if our conversation kept a mature tone. This is no joke, as my little angel Jamessica only deserves the best. Please take any jokes to the Facebook.

Hey ponch gigabyte again this is a serious conversation in the city of melrose and parents such as I and others should take this policy into serious consideration. My sons education has fallen because of the second children in melrose they are dragging him behind in his studies and I can’t help but think that if the one child policy came to melrose we could stop this from happening. Please take this forum as the most serious you can as if we did not what would our city be, a bunch second children who don’t know how to behave properly.

How dare you! If you are being serious this is incredibly offensive. My two beautiful daughters are perfect. If anything your son is the problem with the public education system. I say we ban mothers from only having one child!

I completly agree with this subject. The second children are dragging down my only son. This is very saddening and we should do something about this.

Kathryn Wilson
How dare you! If you are being serious this is incredibly offensive. My two beautiful daughters are perfect. If anything your son is the problem with the public education system. I say we ban mothers from only having one child!
Kathryn i am being completely serious i believe that the second children of Melrose are dragging down my sons education and that the one child policy should be instated in our city. Banning mothers from having one child sounds completely outrageous as i have stated before the one child policy is the best way to go and in the case of twins or triplets or quadruplets if that happens then you are allowed to keep them as they are all the same age. Saying my son is the problem is also insane i find that hes one of the better students in our education system he has a 4.0 GPA and is trying very hard at what he does the second children on melrose are just hurting his potential, as the adults in melrose we need to approach this from a mature standpoint we all have our opinions and this is ours if you dislike it so be but do not attack me and my family.

I am so pleased that this issue is finally being discussed. For so long, I have had a deep seated hatred for the second child that plagues our broken society. I advocated for the immediate institution of a one child policy, however my efforts were fruitless. I am glad now that this issue is being discussed as a possibility. I believe that this rule will rid society of its root of discontent; the second child.

Banning mothers from having one child sounds completely outrageous as i have stated before the one child policy is the best way to go and in the case of twins or triplets or quadruplets if that happens then you are allowed to keep them as they are all the same age.

Saying my son is the problem is also insane i find that hes one of the better students in our education system he has a 4.0 GPA and is trying very hard at what he does the second children on melrose are just hurting his potential, as the adults in melrose we need to approach this from a mature standpoint we all have our opinions and this is ours if you dislike it so be but do not attack me and my family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_clause_structure#Run-on_sentences

I realize that this thread is nothing but a troll. Most of us are not beyond making gramatical errors from time to time. But how ******* stupid do you have to be to not even understand when or how to end sentences?

Michael
Banning mothers from having one child sounds completely outrageous as i have stated before the one child policy is the best way to go and in the case of twins or triplets or quadruplets if that happens then you are allowed to keep them as they are all the same age.

Saying my son is the problem is also insane i find that hes one of the better students in our education system he has a 4.0 GPA and is trying very hard at what he does the second children on melrose are just hurting his potential, as the adults in melrose we need to approach this from a mature standpoint we all have our opinions and this is ours if you dislike it so be but do not attack me and my family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_clause_structure#Run-on_sentences

I realize that this thread is nothing but a troll. Most of us are not beyond making gramatical errors from time to time. But how ******* stupid do you have to be to not even understand when or how to end sentences?
Clearly sir you are insane, as you can extend a sentence as far as you wish but that’s not why your insane look at the threads you make look at what you say how you type idk if you have a child or more but if so I am concerned. A few grammatical errors or even a thousand is nothing In a post there are people who don’t even type full words, and I’m sorry that I’m typing on a phone most of the time and don’t check over my work. #nomoresecondchildren p.s I left every grammatical error I made during this in just for you <3.

Dear Sirs,
This is a serious but civil discussion board. That being said I think the way to solve this problem is a good old Texas shootout on Main Street.

Would a woman be allowed to have a second first child with another man? If so, then I assume that forced sterilization is not the way that this would be carried out.

Sandy
Would a woman be allowed to have a second first child with another man? If so, then I assume that forced sterilization is not the way that this would be carried out.
The insurance companies allow women to have three children before they will pay for you to have your tubes tied. Then welfare limited families to three children too.

google apple sauce price walmart