Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Conway gone

On Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:00 AM, MELROSE MIDDLE SCHOOL wrote:

A message from MELROSE MIDDLE SCHOOL

Hello MVMMS Families,

I want to share some news with you. Tuesday night I was appointed the Assistant Superintendent for the Pentucket Regional School District. I am obviously looking forward to the professional challenges that this opportunity will bring. While I have enjoyed being a Principal, this step in professional growth is one that I could not pass up. I apologize for notice of this after school has let out for the summer but like many things in life, some things are not in our control.

I have spent eleven years in Melrose, the last four at MVMMS and the previous seven as the Principal at Lincoln. It will be hard to leave so many great people behind. In the end it is not programs, scores or events that make working in a school great. It is the relationships with students, staff and families that remind us of why we do what we do. The last four years at MVMMS have been fantastic. While we are not without our challenges like many districts, I think Melrose is a great place to work, and an outstanding place for children to grow up and be educated.

I will be tying up some work in the coming days but I won't be around the school much. I wish I could have said goodbye in person but given the timing, this email will have to do. You will hear from our Superintendent soon regarding my position and in the meantime if you have questions regarding next year, you can direct them to Mr. Parsons jparsons@melroseschools.com

Enjoy your summer and best wishes to all of you in the future.

Sincerely,

Brent Conway
This e-mail has been sent to you by MELROSE MIDDLE SCHOOL.

ALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

BTW we knew the story from the get go but didn't want to post it in fear it may F it up. Free at last. Free at last. Thank God almighty. Free at last. Good riddance to bad rubish.

Re: Conway gone

Majority of staff hated him. That's why he told after school let out, chicken **** as he knew many would be popping the cork celebrating. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Another rat leaving the sinking ship, and this time one of Taymore's "protégées". Telling.

Doyboys protege gone. BC knew he'd never rise any higher here once Dolan packed it in. CT had it with all the parent complaints on him but the posting of that bullying after school letter was the last straw. She told him last fall he would not be back for the 2018-19 school year. So long Might Misogynistic Mouse.

Who are the finalists for Winthrop and Lincoln. Also is the Hoover principal permanent?

And Tom Brow is still working in Belmont, and they absolutely love the guy. Forced out at Melrose by a bunch of @sshole school committee pukes...Belmont, one of the top districts in the state jumps on him right away. Its a sinking f@cking ship with Taymore at the helm and a bunch of fools on the SC.

This man was, if you can call him that, so nasty to students and staff alike especially females. You expect crap in a middle school but not at this level. He was a do-nothing but cause havoc piece of crap. He only says to people he brown noses what they want to hear. He has no regard for anyone and will step on and crush whoever he has to to elevate his own agenda.

National Board certification seems to help, though a master's degree in education does not-they just don't improve it very much.Test scores tell us how much a teacher will boost his students. Most hiring decisions are made before applicants have a teaching record. We live in an age of increasing inequality. While it's not fair to park the problem of global inequities at the doorstep of teachers unions, the continued floundering of public education in America is at least partly to blame. Education is an awfully good predictor of future earnings, and keeping bad teachers in classrooms. Superintendent Taymore Friends and Family hires have failed the Melrose school system. Money and reputation has a lot to do with what is coming this way.

Belmont
And Tom Brow is still working in Belmont, and they absolutely love the guy. Forced out at Melrose by a bunch of @sshole school committee pukes...Belmont, one of the top districts in the state jumps on him right away. Its a sinking f@cking ship with Taymore at the helm and a bunch of fools on the SC.
Superintendent Cyndy Taymore rained on Tom Brow's Paraded and deteriorated him to leaving the system before his time was completed.

I am sure another letter of recommendation for Mr. Conway too, just like the past,present and future employees that work for the City of Melrose. All About The MONEY!

The Down Fall Of The Paraprofessionals Union Mary Lou Ruggerio was in collusion with CT BC to DISMANTLE the para union. Mary Lou Ruggerio intimidated members and is the down fall of the para union. After destroying the union she just retired, abandoned her union position, a true hypocrite and a trader to all members and co-workers. MLR's COHORTS in the para union are still present so watch your BACK.

The president of the union was in on this with CT, BC, MLR and lots more.

In the middle of the night Mr. Conway headed out of 360 Lynnfells Pkwy Melrose, MA. 02176 to 22 Main St. West Newbury, MA. 01985. The plan was to avoid the chaotic mess Melrose is facing again with the disappearance of principals. Pu$$yfoot Conway!

Wow sad to hear Mr. Conway is leaving Melrose Middle School. He worked very hard to have a healthy school.

Okay.............are you off your meds again? :(

Hey, what stop with the WHAT you know.

What?

Hi to all that read MM. We are trying to get a Peace Movement going. We would like everyone to join in and do an act of kindness. Our Nation is all we have let's BE BEST at this time.

1. Help a child or elderly.

2. Smile and say Hello to someone.

3. Forgive someone

4. Hold a door or let a car go first.

5. Help a mother or father.

6. Put a flag out for your country.

7. Try a colored light out front of your house.

8. Say thank you.

9. If you have nothing good to say...

10. Hope and Peace.

The residents and people are looking for this movement for Peace around the world. Remember what your 35th president said:

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you-ask what you can do for your country.

Mary
Hi to all that read MM. We are trying to get a Peace Movement going. We would like everyone to join in and do an act of kindness. Our Nation is all we have let's BE BEST at this time.

1. Help a child or elderly.

2. Smile and say Hello to someone.

3. Forgive someone

4. Hold a door or let a car go first.

5. Help a mother or father.

6. Put a flag out for your country.

7. Try a colored light out front of your house.

8. Say thank you.

9. If you have nothing good to say...

10. Hope and Peace.

The residents and people are looking for this movement for Peace around the world. Remember what your 35th president said:

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you-ask what you can do for your country.
I did my good deed for Melrose. I didn't inform the district he's going to of pending charges against him like I did Patricia.

A principal can go from bad to worse if he or she feels aggrieved or attacked, so try to stay calm and professional in your interactions whenever possible. "Keep opinions and gossip to yourself and focus on the kids." The MVMMS has so many workers that would link stuff to specific sources. This was a way staff would hope for a bonus for giving what the source wanted.

The paraprofessionals try to help in anyway possible at the schools. So you would think the superintendent and administration would recognize them as a city employer. Nope they do not. The principals forward all emails to the paras from the higher ups. Many not all resent this agenda and retaliate by selling out workers. Hopefully the future superintendent will accept the paraprofessionals so they can be on board too.

paras/rats
The paraprofessionals try to help in anyway possible at the schools. So you would think the superintendent and administration would recognize them as a city employer. Nope they do not. The principals has to forward all emails to the paras from the higher ups. Many not all resent this agenda and retaliate by selling out workers. Hopefully the future superintendent will accept the paraprofessionals so they can on board.
Why are there no paraprofessionals on staff listing. Every else is 🤔