Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back Online in honor of Patricia Wright and Bob Snow, May they Rest in Peace

Let's have some civilized and intelligent dialogue in honor of two late citizens who really cared about our community!

Re: Back Online in honor of Patricia Wright and Bob Snow, May they Rest in Peace

Thank you to whoever ‘brought this back’. I tried to determine how (and how much it would cost!) to do it on my own, but never had any success navigating the “Bravenet” web site.
I think with the upcoming election and ballot issues that this is/will be a valuable tool.
Thanks again!

Re: Back Online in honor of Patricia Wright and Bob Snow, May they Rest in Peace

You're welcome, dear Geezer! It took a lot of doing and some cost, but it seemed especially important given the political climate.

So good to see you back, too!

Yup. Thanks for this. I'll try to behave.

Hey Fossil, good to "see" you again!

Don't sprain anything, Fossil. We like you the way you are!

I wonder if there's any way someone could set up a way where some "administrator" could put up a link to some site in order to provide a way for posters to make "contributions" in order to help pay whatever costs may accrue. That seems fair to me.

That is so kind of you. If the need arises, those of us managing this will put the word out. Thank you! For now we're okay. This is a public service for us, and it means a lot to know that somewhere in heaven Patty's and Bob's wishes are being met in this small way.

Kudos and thanks to the generous soul(s) who revived this forum.

Indeed, please let "us" know should you ever need some help!