Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When I will vote on the override!

Guns & hoses
I will vote for the override when it involves building a new police and fire stations, that’s it. When will the city administration’s learn that the people have had it with spending all this ridiculous money on the schools.
This forum needs a like button

To every teacher who may be considering opting out and is afraid of retaliation, the Freedom Foundation has your back. Unlike big unions, the Freedom Foundation believes everyone has the right to exercise their constitutional rights without the fear of retaliation. About 8 percent of teachers leave the teaching profession each year, and another 8 percent move to a different school, making the overall turnover rate about 16 percent. Sept. 20, 2017

Intelligent machines will replace teachers within 10 years, leading public school headteacher predicts.

discourage
To every teacher who may be considering opting out and is afraid of retaliation, the Freedom Foundation has your back. Unlike big unions, the Freedom Foundation believes everyone has the right to exercise their constitutional rights without the fear of retaliation. About 8 percent of teachers leave the teaching profession each year, and another 8 percent move to a different school, making the overall turnover rate about 16 percent. Sept. 20, 2017

Intelligent machines will replace teachers within 10 years, leading public school headteacher predicts.
What are you evening saying? is this a solicitation? Are you saying robots are coming?