Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Mother

I want to post this because everyone is misinformed. My mother.. a mother of a bipolar son who needs continued treatment takes him in and helps him survive a tough time, without her he would be dead. You want to leave him behind? She doesn't. His daughter needs occupational therapy, she stays o the line, asks questions, wants to make sure her granddaughter is okay.. I listened to the Yes voters call her so many names..

You call names against a woman who dedicated years of her life ot he mentally handicapped and then dedicated over a decade to the blind and deaf. YOU ALL should be ashamed...

If you want to call out a woman who cares to much about her disabled son or her grandchildren than do it here, in the open.. The person you wan to make an outcast is a loving mother, loving grandmother (my kids absolutely love her), a loving wife and a great friend. Post here if you wish for a open discussion against this person. Speak up so we can openly debate the subject ...

Do not cast threats...

Re: My Mother

Who are we talking about?

"I listened to the Yes voters call her so many names."

Context please. Time and place? Who? What names?

You asking a time and place because you care or just want another yes vote? We all hear the name calling. Intimidating people into voting the YES way... really? Small town politics are priceless.. I’ll be voting no. Call me anything you like. I have kids in the school. Won’t be using them for leverage tho

Really
You asking a time and place because you care or just want another yes vote? We all hear the name calling. Intimidating people into voting the YES way... really? Small town politics are priceless.. I’ll be voting no. Call me anything you like. I have kids in the school. Won’t be using them for leverage tho
I'm probably voting yes. I've been called carpet bagger, ignorant, stupid, liar, puppet, brainwashed, *******, moron, snowflake, hate the poor, hate minorities, closed minded, accused of using my children for political points, and *******.

But yeah, tell me again how the yes people are so mean and call people names.
Can we just agree that there are *******s calling people names on both sides and move on?

Really
WTF are you talking about? I asked because I want to know who was saying those things to or about that poor woman, and where and when they were said. I don't understand your response.

Re: My Son

Proud Son
I want to post this because everyone is misinformed. My mother.. a mother of a bipolar son who needs continued treatment takes him in and helps him survive a tough time, without her he would be dead. You want to leave him behind? She doesn't. His daughter needs occupational therapy, she stays o the line, asks questions, wants to make sure her granddaughter is okay.. I listened to the Yes voters call her so many names..

You call names against a woman who dedicated years of her life ot he mentally handicapped and then dedicated over a decade to the blind and deaf. YOU ALL should be ashamed...

If you want to call out a woman who cares to much about her disabled son or her grandchildren than do it here, in the open.. The person you wan to make an outcast is a loving mother, loving grandmother (my kids absolutely love her), a loving wife and a great friend. Post here if you wish for a open discussion against this person. Speak up so we can openly debate the subject ...

Do not cast threats...
Come home, boy. I’ve made a glass of warm buttermilk and a cold rag to place on your neck. You’ve had such a hard day. Now rest; rest in my arms and slip into a deep sleep. There you go, boy....there you go.