Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Son

Proud Son
I want to post this because everyone is misinformed. My mother.. a mother of a bipolar son who needs continued treatment takes him in and helps him survive a tough time, without her he would be dead. You want to leave him behind? She doesn't. His daughter needs occupational therapy, she stays o the line, asks questions, wants to make sure her granddaughter is okay.. I listened to the Yes voters call her so many names..

You call names against a woman who dedicated years of her life ot he mentally handicapped and then dedicated over a decade to the blind and deaf. YOU ALL should be ashamed...

If you want to call out a woman who cares to much about her disabled son or her grandchildren than do it here, in the open.. The person you wan to make an outcast is a loving mother, loving grandmother (my kids absolutely love her), a loving wife and a great friend. Post here if you wish for a open discussion against this person. Speak up so we can openly debate the subject ...

Do not cast threats...
Come home, boy. I’ve made a glass of warm buttermilk and a cold rag to place on your neck. You’ve had such a hard day. Now rest; rest in my arms and slip into a deep sleep. There you go, boy....there you go.