Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Melrose Taxpayers'

You can learn more in the coming weeks. The Melrose Taxpayers' Alliance will be educating you with accurate, factual information to help you make the right choice in the April 2nd election. This is an important vote, so be sure and make your decision based on facts, not fiction! Visit Our new Melrose Taxpayers' Alliance website: www.melrosetaxpayers.com and follow us on Facebook to learn more https://www.facebook.com/melrosetaxpayers/

We will be working hard to reach out to all of our neighbors. If you have questions or would like to get more involved, please email us at MelroseTaxpayers@gmail.com.

Re: The Melrose Taxpayers'

.....................chirp chirp .....................¯_(ツ)_/¯

Much of the talk in Melrose of late has centered on the upcoming tax override vote, with each side of the debate making their presence known and stating their respective cases to all who will listen.On April 2 2019.

I still am trying to figure out where the $50 a quarter “trash fee” we pay with our water bills is applied to. Does this money just go into water and sewer account or do the actually take money out and allocate to DPW? Is this used to pay for employees, equipment ? So this $200 a year fee on top of our outrageous water bills and then property taxes add up to a lot of money. If anyone has any knowledge I would be interested in hearing about it. Thank you !

562 Main Street
I still am trying to figure out where the $50 a quarter “trash fee” we pay with our water bills is applied to. Does this money just go into water and sewer account or do the actually take money out and allocate to DPW? Is this used to pay for employees, equipment ? So this $200 a year fee on top of our outrageous water bills and then property taxes add up to a lot of money. If anyone has any knowledge I would be interested in hearing about it. Thank you !
Hi the $50:00 fee is for trash pick up.
Nothing to do with the w/s sham .

The whining from the City in the past, but, oh, that's right, there's the few million of annual free cash.