Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: One Melrose

DR
You might say it’s not a republican democrat issue but I have noticed one thing that’s true I read on hear somewhere before, every liberal home with a blue sign in front of it, if they have a tax vote sign it’s vote yes. Or at least they say they’re voting yes.
May be not ?????????

I am a Democrat who is more sincerely liberal that most here and I am voting NO, NO, & more NO.

I don't remember the political parties of our local officials. The party affiliation seems mostly irrelevant at this level.

Being a Democrat doesn't mean supporting undeserved tax increases.

Democrats vote NO too.
I am a Democrat who is more sincerely liberal that most here and I am voting NO, NO, & more NO.

I don't remember the political parties of our local officials. The party affiliation seems mostly irrelevant at this level.

Being a Democrat doesn't mean supporting undeserved tax increases.
Thank you! Our family is entirely Dem and all voting NO!

We are also horrified and mortified by the conduct of too many of those claiming "One" status! Just a short while ago someone posted more threatening verbiage about someone voting no, attacking their very patriotism and goodness as a person. Truly dismaying and makes it embarrassing to think these are our neighbors.