Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Melrose parents may be asked to buy new laptops .THE NEXT SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING!

Looks like the city is about to hand out another $2.4 million in "free cash" for its pet projects. Oh by the way, that's about half of the $5+ million they just soaked us all for this year (and then for every year forever). But listen to those "One" hacks and zealots and they'll tell you this is "fiscally responsible"!

Re: Melrose parents may be asked to buy new laptops .THE NEXT SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING!

The point is that if there is $2 million extra dollars left to spend at the end of the fiscal year, then a override wasn't needed. Remember the threats to the elderly and the library? Hmmm ... Looks like those services could have continued without the override.

My Dad says that free slice of pizza I got for voting cost him a thousand dollars!!!

Pretty awesome how the admins of this site are deleting my comments. Nice censorship of opposing viewpoints, team.

MCG, mcg, mcg.

And don't even tell me it's for name calling or being mean when there's a post Teo above me calling people hacks and zealots. All I said was "you people" about the people who thinks being fiscally responsible means running a break even city, or more realistically, an illegal deficit.

One you are using a VPN to you are a poser.Just look at all the times you posted.IT SHOULD BE ONE HOUR.DO YOU SEE THIS.This is for COME ON ;MAN

We all need to play by the rules.Just think about it;s free for all you get to be private.Not cost you a dime.This is not cheap.I looked in to it expensive and you have your privacy.Thank you to the persons that is running this site.

Actually, I'm not using a VPN, not that there would be anything wrong with it if I were.

All the times I posted? Wtf are you walking about? It was three times total, and two were removed for some reason.

Stoneham Tomorrow
We all need to play by the rules.Just think about it;s free for all you get to be private.Not cost you a dime.This is not cheap.I looked in to it expensive and you have your privacy.Thank you to the persons that is running this site.
What rules? Tell me, which rule did I break? And where are they? These rules posted? And why haven't the others who also broke the rules been removed?

People whine and moan about mcg censoring differing opinions - but your precious Melrose messages is doing the same thing.

Nope. A post of mine responding to one of yours somehow doesn't appear either. Seems to be a site glitch, not censorship, because if you click on my user name it shows up.

This is what I said in response to your comment about fiscal responsibility: "Fiscal responsibility? You mean like fraudulently accounting for over $5 million as "school security" expenditures when they were no such thing? That kind of fiscal responsibility? How come you're not upset by that?"

Click your user name and see if what you can't find is there. Also, I do use a VPN, and sometimes it actually does screw things up on certain sites. I have to turn it off to get some sites to work correctly. Example - Prime Video.

Say What?
Nope. A post of mine responding to one of yours somehow doesn't appear either. Seems to be a site glitch, not censorship, because if you click on my user name it shows up.

This is what I said in response to your comment about fiscal responsibility: "Fiscal responsibility? You mean like fraudulently accounting for over $5 million as "school security" expenditures when they were no such thing? That kind of fiscal responsibility? How come you're not upset by that?"

Click your user name and see if what you can't find is there. Also, I do use a VPN, and sometimes it actually does screw things up on certain sites. I have to turn it off to get some sites to work correctly. Example - Prime Video.
I've posted about 100 times on this site, since late last year, and when I click on my name, five total show up.

Are any of them the post or posts you say were deleted?

Hey C'Mon, Stop using a VPN and maybe things'll improve for you. Funny that you care so much and funny that you are upset, given the kinds of things you typically post.

MR
Hey C'Mon, Stop using a VPN and maybe things'll improve for you. Funny that you care so much and funny that you are upset, given the kinds of things you typically post.
As I've already said, I'm not using a VPN.

I just love the rampant hypocrisy of this group, always whining about mcg and one Melrose censorship, when now nearly all of my past comments are gone.

Give me a break. Is anyone twisting your arm to post here? Most of my old posts are gone too. So what?

Sure they got the voters riled up for awhile but most citizens don't care. They think that by voting once, the schools are covered. They were warned to keep up the involvement but within less than a month, Melrose is playing the same games but with more money scheduled to come in.Primary September 4 2019.

Respect The Rights Of Others. Treat others as you want to be treated.

This is what happens when a city pretends to be Winchester but really is just Saugus without highways haaaa