Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Melrose parents may be asked to buy new laptops .THE NEXT SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING!

Hey C'Mon, Stop using a VPN and maybe things'll improve for you. Funny that you care so much and funny that you are upset, given the kinds of things you typically post.

Re: Melrose parents may be asked to buy new laptops .THE NEXT SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING!

Actually, I'm not using a VPN, not that there would be anything wrong with it if I were.

All the times I posted? Wtf are you walking about? It was three times total, and two were removed for some reason.

MR
Hey C'Mon, Stop using a VPN and maybe things'll improve for you. Funny that you care so much and funny that you are upset, given the kinds of things you typically post.
As I've already said, I'm not using a VPN.

I just love the rampant hypocrisy of this group, always whining about mcg and one Melrose censorship, when now nearly all of my past comments are gone.

Give me a break. Is anyone twisting your arm to post here? Most of my old posts are gone too. So what?

Sure they got the voters riled up for awhile but most citizens don't care. They think that by voting once, the schools are covered. They were warned to keep up the involvement but within less than a month, Melrose is playing the same games but with more money scheduled to come in.Primary September 4 2019.

Respect The Rights Of Others. Treat others as you want to be treated.

This is what happens when a city pretends to be Winchester but really is just Saugus without highways haaaa