Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More Staff Leaving the High School?????Safety first

The phone number is 781-2160 and her name is Patricia White-Lambright or 781-979-2294 that is the Superintendent Of School and her name is Cyndi Taymore.

There will be a major scandal.It is cumming soon.

England Smith
There will be a major scandal.It is cumming soon.
We all belong to the schools because our property taxes fund it!

This superintendent needs to go.It is time fire her.

Re: Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore

Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

Re: Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore

The one that none of them can hide a major scandal.So may be it is time for the Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

Re: More Staff Leaving the High School?????

Stop what's going on at the Roosevelt School. Time to let this principal go with all her building reps that only want the information to tell there friends. The principal has caused such dishonest among her staff and she can never be trusted or loyal to anyone. Bye!

Parent from the Melrose Highlands area. I bought my home three years ago in this area. The neighbors are very friendly and children seem well mannered. My friends son came home from school and said the principal was so mean to him and his friend in the cafe. We ask them what are you revering too. She had come over to me and my friend and screamed so hard for not being in the line to go outside. This is the fourth principal in six years my friend just informed me of this. Listening to my friend she tells me the superintendent loves the work MBM is doing because shes getting staff to leave with long employment. I enjoy Melrose and will watch the schools turn of events.

The one that none of them can hide a major scandal.So may be it is time for the Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

Thinking before you speak .

The school committee did make a mistake.It is time to Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

That is an untrue and unfair statement about building reps.

Do I even have to say it?Lesson to be learned: Change the school superintendent.

The lawsuits on the city of Melrose all from the schools and how they tried to cover up all the mistakes.The one that none of them can hide a major scandal.

Scandal
The lawsuits on the city of Melrose all from the schools and how they tried to cover up all the mistakes.The one that none of them can hide a major scandal.
We all belong to the schools because our property taxes fund it.

Building reps
That is an untrue and unfair statement about building reps.

You are not for real! Building reps are in it for something called POWER! Get a life.

Wow.

You forgot to change your name Sharon you wrote it twice. People have done that when they are answering ther own questions like you. Get it correct Sharon watch what you are doing. Maybe you are one of the staff they are after.

The Message of the last election was Change and local pols need to start paying attention.

Will the superintendent Taymore is going to be fazed out soon?

This superintendent needs to go. What is wrong with the SC not to let her go?

Has anyone else noticed that good teachers are leaving in droves?

Voluntary Mom
Has anyone else noticed that good teachers are leaving in droves?

Yes....but that is CT strategy - get rid of the "old timers" and get cheaper and yunger teachers who will follow her rules. This will continue until she leaves. And for that poster who keeps on saying, "The Super needs to leave". Stop this bull - she is not going to be let go by this SC - and no one is powerful enough to get rid of her.

[
quote=Voluntary Mom]Has anyone else noticed that good teachers are leaving in droves?[/quote]

No smart teachers are leaving in droves...

President Trump needs to come to 02176 and let Mrs. Cyndi Taymore superintendent of Melrose schools that she is fired.

That has to be the funniest remark I have read in a long time.

Ms. Taymore should be leaving.Not the teacher;s.

Shocking
Ms. Taymore should be leaving.Not the teacher;s.
Please move on and take your cabal of misfits with you.

This superintendent needs to go.It is time fire her.

How about a very public parent petition, which we know will make CT crazy and bring out her fangs, but so what? Why not, if it exposes the problem and gets the public to understand just how corrupt the whole "chain of command" actually is? Other communities do this sort of stuff routinely? Why not here?

Friends
How about a very public parent petition, which we know will make CT crazy and bring out her fangs, but so what? Why not, if it exposes the problem and gets the public to understand just how corrupt the whole "chain of command" actually is? Other communities do this sort of stuff routinely? Why not here?
Big Yes

The school committee did make a mistake.It is time to Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

More staff leaving the High School and new teachers will come in and not know a dam thing.

Friends
Look Business Manager Salary Now Appears at Nearly $134,000. There's always a little extra for someone's raise but no money for things that would directly help educate children.

Golden
Friends
Look Business Manager Salary Now Appears at Nearly $134,000. There's always a little extra for someone's raise but no money for things that would directly help educate children.
And once Margaret Drsicoll becomes available for that position, that salary will be even higher - why would she want to work for that money when she will have all those great credentials and more experience than Farrell! The beat goes on for this incompetent bunch of fools!

Summary
Golden
Friends
And once Margaret Drsicoll becomes available for that position, that salary will be even higher - why would she want to work for that money when she will have all those great credentials and more experience than Farrell! The beat goes on for this incompetent bunch of fools!
Margaret Drsicoll will have not been on the school committee for one year she will have to leave.Be for she can be Business Manager .

Re: More Staff Leaving the High School And Caught Violating Federal Student Confidentiality Laws

http://www.doe.mass.edu/pqa/prs/

Here's the website. File a complaint about the very obvious FERPA violations. In the past the "Program Quality Assurance" department was a bad joke, totally in the bag with administrators statewide. However, it's maybe worth a try. In the past the staff attorneys were mostly those hired by Weld, and they were wed to the Driscoll model, meaning that no complaint against an administrator would be given a fair shake and parents nearly always lost. Only those who hired an attorney could hope to prevail, and many eventually did. But it might be better now. Doubtful, but there are so few avenues, it is worth a try, or should be, since children's well-being and privacy have definitely been compromised by the unethical bunch of creeps running the district.

Re: More Staff Leaving the High School

So MASC is rewards a school committee chair who is currently responsible along with the superintendent of schools of:

Actively in violation of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g laws for illegally disclosing student personal information (names, outplacements and tuition costs of SPED students) on the school committee website and then further failing to remove the prohibited information after falsely assuring the public in the local paper that the information had been removed.

Repeatedly mistreating Melrose citizens speaking during public comment period (you can witness this on MMTV school committee reruns for yourself).

Did I miss anything?How come we putting up with it?

We all belong to the schools because our property taxes fund it.It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. But will the school committee make good decisions and the superintendent Cyndy Taymore?Make good decisions?

Misconduct
So MASC is rewards a school committee chair who is currently responsible along with the superintendent of schools of:

Actively in violation of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g laws for illegally disclosing student personal information (names, outplacements and tuition costs of SPED students) on the school committee website and then further failing to remove the prohibited information after falsely assuring the public in the local paper that the information had been removed.

Repeatedly mistreating Melrose citizens speaking during public comment period (you can witness this on MMTV school committee reruns for yourself).

Did I miss anything?How come we putting up with it?

The title one teacher Ms. Guthrie left the school was it because of the FERPA ACT? Ms. Maronto was a enoumus part of her sharing students personal information. The rosie needs more structure in the school everyone is playing the part of principal except the principal. CT hopefully is not going to renew her the following year. Ms. Maronto has cost the school a lot of money and a unhealthy working place for all.

It is time to Call for the resignation of Cyndy Taymore.

The school committee will not let her go and admit they made a mistake.Did I miss anything?

Bureaucrat
The school committee will not let her go and admit they made a mistake.Did I miss anything?
Thinking before you speak or do something. It's about knowing that every day, the choices we make can and will affect our lives. It's about being accountable for our choices in life. We have the right to make our decisions every day, and every day is a new day. But will the school committee make good decisions and the superintendent Cyndy Taymore? It is time to fire The Superintendent Cyndy Taymore.

Roos
MBM is the perfect henchman for CT who has driven away some of the district's best-ever educators, including NI, who was abused and threatened with punitive action simply for doing her job and standing up for what students need.

KM was never a particularly nice person but was a competent teacher. No doubt she, like so many others (not only at Roos, but certainly there in that chronically mismanaged hellhole), was pushed to the snapping point by a regime that is without scruples or basic understanding of what being a teacher is supposed to mean.

It's no better Ms. PerkyBouncyWindowTreatments JC or Mr. RageMachine MCAD-Generator BC or Mr Blond SS Babblemouth at W, or Ms FileRestrainingOrdersOn10-year-olds at HM or Ms OopsDidn'tMeanToCallDCFonInnocentParentsToDestroyTheirFamilies at L. This chaos has been going on for more than 4 years (more actually, Joe's regime was totally awful in a different kind of way).

Don't get too excited about misbehaving principals in Melrose. In many instances, the city solicitor and the superintendent are directing principals to file false reports against parents and children with the Department of Children and families (DCF), Melrose Police Department, and locals courts, all in an effort to intimidate retaliate against them. sure it is a crime under state and federal laws, but it is often very effective in getting parents to stand down from their complaints. FYI, I didn't realize the HM principal was still around after being caught filing a false police report against parents and their child right after they had complained about an out of control member of her teaching staff. She must have a special relationship with CT. Most educators lose their license/certification and job after pulling such a stunt. But of course, this IS Melrose, where corruption at the highest levels is alive and well.

How about a very public parent petition, which we know will make CT crazy and bring out her fangs, but so what? Why not, if it exposes the problem and gets the public to understand just how corrupt the whole "chain of command" actually is? Why not here?

Truth
How about a very public parent petition, which we know will make CT crazy and bring out her fangs, but so what? Why not, if it exposes the problem and gets the public to understand just how corrupt the whole "chain of command" actually is? Why not here?
Just received my excise tax and in big bold letters there is a voluntary fund area where you can check off a donation. I understand the scholarship and veterans donation but where is the Education Fund donation being applied

Applied
Truth
Just received my excise tax and in big bold letters there is a voluntary fund area where you can check off a donation. I understand the scholarship and veterans donation but where is the Education Fund donation being applied
Melrose takes awhile to wake up and hopefully not to long this time.

Applied
Truth

I believe that this is money that makes up the $10k the city annually gives out in special educational grants to teachers in the school system.

The superintendent needs to go with all her friends.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11