Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Personnel Report

This above post has nothing to do with Melrose at all. Someone should take it off immediately!

wasting our thread
This above post has nothing to do with Melrose at all. Someone should take it off immediately!
This isn't the MCG on Facebook with its very selective must be Melrose related policy so the post should stay.

I will connect the dots for you. The school in NH did not take the student's allegations seriously because it was easier, more convenient and whatever else not to. This led to the teacher having the freedom to victimize additional students which was preventable. The ones he already victimized were not recognized as traumatized.

As has been recounted on this board many times, this goes on in Melrose too. A lesson could be learned from the NH report but I have my doubts that it will.

School problems never solved only becoming worse.

What, throwing more money at it didn’t solve the problems? I’m shocked!

Willie
What, throwing more money at it didn’t solve the problems? I’m shocked!
Exactly!
And watch, they are going to keep asking (demanding) more.

wasting our thread
The above post has nothing to do with Melrose at all. Someone should take it off immediately!
This is a fact that the left did not take down the above message that has nothing to do with this great town....We have to much to offer to the people here. So stop with the long message about nothing to do with MA. only NH.