Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The POSERS

Who got better
@ Brandon Reid

I suggest that you get to work on Facebook and reach out to the republicans in Melrose Malden and Wakefield. See about a meet and greet. Melrose seems to love door to door canvassing but check if Malden and Wakefield think it's annoying.

Ask the local republicans for advice and support.

I like 👍 this board but it has a small readership now that many former supporters have moved from the area. Those would have been your voters but they have been driven away.

You have an uphill battle against the phoney hypocrites here but I admire you taking the chance to do it.
Thank you for the kind words and that is sound advice. I've reached out to some local Republicans and have some press coming out shortly. Fyi, I didn't post the above on this threat. Someone posted as me. Only thread I've posted that in is the original one.

Brandon Reid
Who got better
@ Brandon Reid

I suggest that you get to work on Facebook and reach out to the republicans in Melrose Malden and Wakefield. See about a meet and greet. Melrose seems to love door to door canvassing but check if Malden and Wakefield think it\'s annoying.

Ask the local republicans for advice and support.

I like 👍 this board but it has a small readership now that many former supporters have moved from the area. Those would have been your voters but they have been driven away.

You have an uphill battle against the phoney hypocrites here but I admire you taking the chance to do it.
Thank you for the kind words and that is sound advice. I've reached out to some local Republicans and have some press coming out shortly. Fyi, I didn't post the above on this threat. Someone posted as me. Only thread I've posted that in is the original one.
*thread
(I'm posting from my phone, so please disregard bad grammar haha)

You can put the my life thing under your control and take it out of searches. Again, I admire you for trying.

A POSERS is a POSERS.It is what it is.Time will tell it is about communicate information,facts,or news to someone in spoken or written words.

Will time also tell when you learn to communicate in English?

Unlikely.

It's about being accountable.No accountable.The City of Melrose has a long way to go with all the legal fees first. The SC is more to blame than the superintendent. Our School Committee is Cyndi's boss and has the power to let her go at anytime. What has to happen for someone to read into this major problem in Melrose.

It is what it is.

Like our taxpayers, our leaders need a panoramic view before they make decisions that affect individuals so significantly. Financial forecasting in budgeting has been considered a best practice for more than a decade. Melrose can do better. Before any tax increase is considered, our taxpayers deserve an objective analysis of our financial picture and an independent audit of our books.