Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Budget

So the budget scenario shows that they need an increase of 5.6%. This is before Covid outbreak! Didn’t we just give them a substantial amount of money with the override? My street is actually crumbling as is others in Melrose. Did our police and fire get updated NO. This needs to STOP! When do we vote a new school committee in? Obviously no public participation. Very concerning

Re: Budget

Fooled again.

I love how they call it an "investment" 😆

Tybro are you to pay attention .This is an important time for allany of us.The facts will speak for themself. May be self definition.

We all have to be realistic.Nothing is normal at this time.

They have taken the 5.6 off the table I believe. Not feasible during this time

Can we believe any numbers they put in front of us?Maybe they don:t tell us the truth.Maybe it:s a lot of smoking mirrors.Its quite expensive.

This school system is a disgrace! Let's hope the new Super can straighten out the system.

Dream on. This new one was hand-picked by the same nasty and idiotic chair (MD) that chose to and consistently rewarded Paymore (and adored Joe no matter how many laws he/they broke). There is nothing to rejoice or be hopeful about when it comes to the decisions made by this debauched school committee.

The poster above is correct.

Melrose takes awhile to wake up and hopefully not to long this time.