Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mayor has now determined that public comment sessions during Council & School Committee meetings

Really
Is that true?
I just checked the city web site and they are not allowing the public to speak at the meeting - this is anti-American. By what authority are they not allowing public comment?

Re: Mayor has now determined that public comment sessions during Council & School Committee meetings

Fred
Really
Is that true?
I just checked the city web site and they are not allowing the public to speak at the meeting - this is anti-American. By what authority are they not allowing public comment?
I just called the city clerk's office - she checked and confirmed that the link for public comment has not been posted - she apologized and said she would do it soon. Just an oversight she said - sure - and I also have swamp land in Florida for sale!

Is this the newly elected City Clerk? It's starting to make more sense. Is she connected in Melrose?

What happened?
Is this the newly elected City Clerk? It's starting to make more sense. Is she connected in Melrose?
Yes....she is...and yes....she is politically connected as well as nearly everyone at City Hall.