Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nightmare in MPS

You mean "Melrose Red Hawks", right?

Schools are in disarray and it's hurting everyone with people out.

Just saw that they may have to lay off teachers. Schools are understaffed as it is. So much for the override. You knew once they got one they were going to come back for more. And what about how all that marijuana money was going to help. Or all the apartment building taxes. Keep voting democrat. Bidennomics working so well. Sick of it.

We hear this same refrain - "We need more money" yet nothing changes and there is no progress to prove that kids are getting a better education. And we continue to vote the same people on the school committee. I have been around here for many decades and it just seems to be worse each year. Thank god my kids went through the public school system many years ago. Now they want to spend $50K on a HS play!!! With teacher layoffs pending and a deficit of about 2-4 million dollars! What are they thinking about in this school system?

I just read today that the state has spent almost a billion dollars for housing for illegal immigrants! This does not even include food, free healthcare, etc. And I heard that same budget is going to balloon next year to even more money. Where the hell are our state rep and senator fighting for more money for the schools! We pay taxes - these illegals broke into our country, commit crimes once here and then we take form our own poor and just give it to them. Keep voting for these fools and we will be living in a 3rd world country.