Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Click Reduction #2

First, let me apologize for once again sending our string into the waste land of too many clicks. I'll take care of that right now.

And Geezer... would you be referring in your hint, to Peyton with an assumed new middle name?

If so, I might of gotten it. If not, oh well, sometimes it does take me a while.

Re: Click Reduction #2

The last word was the hint, but you're on the right track with the new middle name (minus the ing).

Da ya get ME now?

And on another note, I just saw the article on Melrose Patch about "suspicious packages" at Breakheart. There's some sick *******s out there!!![:-|]

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Remembering should be here at any moment........ for help with the PFM puzzle.

All right, all right, but please remember that I am only reporting the results of my inquiries into the meaning, not trying to be crude:

oh PLEASE,peyton NEW MIDDLE NAME -ing, da ya get ME now..........PFMs

Can't be clearer than that.

I get the Peyton Manning thing, but what does it have to do with girls wearing leggings and yoga pants? What am I missing?

Holy... just figured it out.

It's kind of funny when you're looking at the clue and it suddenly hits you right between the eye's, right?

When it hit me, I was like... Oh my, how in the world did I miss THAT?

Oh, and thank you Geezer. You should be a TV Game Show Host.

Having returned from our afternoon walk, I have an add-on to the old saying:
"April showers bring May flowers" but March showers are cold and suck big time!

Now, now Geezer. You know that other Ole Saying... "In like a Lion, out like a Lamb", right?

That means the next two days (3/30 and 3/31) will be perfect Lamb days for you. And even more important, your Best Bud will stop glancing up at you with that "WTF" look in her eyes as you try to get her interested in doing puddle jumps.

Oh, and you might want to bring along an umbrella for her... just in case, and just for her.