Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Maine Educational Moment

Hmmm... there appears to be sum sort of a squabble going on in the "General" board.

Red Bike with the Pudgy Rider

Has anyone seen that Pudgy Red Head tooling around on the fire engine red mountain bike while wearing skin tight spandex, leaving nothing to the imagination?

Just curious.

Re: Red Bike with the Pudgy Rider

I thought that might catch someone's attention.

Anyway, check out the film created by a MHS kid and posted on the "Schools" posting sting. It's well worth watching. Oh, and give the Kid an "attaboy" reply or maybe a few "good jobs!". He deserves it.

OG

Oh well.

I guess I didn't get the memo.

OG

Five days now I've been constantly riding around Melrose and I haven't seem ANYONE on a fire engine red mountain bike! I hope this wasn't a wild 'goose' chase.

LOL! I had to work all weekend! Big case tomorrow but on Thursday my "goose" will be firmly planted on that Cadillac seat on my Schwinn mid life crisis!

Geezer
Five days now I've been constantly riding around Melrose and I haven't seem ANYONE on a fire engine red mountain bike! I hope this wasn't a wild 'goose' chase.

RATT didn't tell you about the change in Patty's schedule?

Oops,I am so dense I didn't get that it might be a reference to MS. Wright. No offense meant or intended PW!

Well, now I have to take back what I said about RATT because that was a "get RATT in trouble joke" that only works if Geezer understands the PW bicycle joke!

See? This is why we need to set up afternoon rehearsals, especially when Geezer is going on a "Sweep of the City" as he did this time.

I used to be fairly sharp on the 'uptake' but it seems like lately I'm.................wait a minute, what am I talking about here?

You were telling us about Sharp Fairies and the Up-Ramp of rt 128.

Old Guy:

Look; I can get into enough trouble on my own. All I need is for a certain someone to stumble upon this site and hit me with "Who is this PW is she pedaling around in a tight red outfit and how well do you know her?".

You're right RATT. What was I thinking?

I should of left the part about the red hair out.

I suspect that someone "here" has a new pseudonym, that being "Oh Come On!".

You too, huh? I though the same. One-liners are the best! Henny Youngman funny!

My doctor told me to run 5 miles a day for two weeks. I called him back and said "Now what? I'm 70 miles from my house."

Geezer
I suspect that someone "here" has a new pseudonym, that being "Oh Come On!?

How the heck did you figure that out?
Who do you suppose it could be?

Sheesh!

cuz if it wasn't/isn't someone from here, then it's a 'sense of humor' we have to recruit!

Hey Geezer, any idea what happened to pw?
She get captured, or something?

I so love you Old Guy, Geezer, RATT, Fossil and Remembering! I've been so busy with work but I couldn't resist posting on the dark side a moment ago. Now off for a bike ride! What a beautiful day!

What happened???? Whad I say?

LOOK EVERYONE! We have a new member! Welcome Watty. It's so nice to meet you.

Have you lived in Melrose long?

Not so fast, OG. He hasn't passed his background check yet.

Oh, that's right. Thanks for reminding me. Um, anyone remember who we elected as our Background Check Commissioner at the last annual meeting?

I thought that we stuck(I mean appointed) Patty. As she has ability to find all the dirt on someone.

Now I remember why we picked Patty! Heck, she's probably digging around in her cellar as we speak, looking for her water board.

A Watty waterboard? Was that intentional?

Geezer
A Watty waterboard? Was that intentional?

Um... well, ah... yes! of course I did.

Why does this always happen in the middle of an important discussion?

Watty checks out. Age appropriate. Sense of humor. I seem to remember a Yankee Candle gift certificate the last time I chaired a position on this board. By the way. I didn't win anything playing the Shaw's Monopoly game.

You weren't trying out a new secret name were you Patty? Our Ciphering Committee thinks they may have come up with something on that Watty character.